Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suffolk_fox

Kasabian, Empire.

...but wtf is that voice saying at the beginning of the title track?

I have been meaning to google it, but having finally got round to it, couldn't find the answer.

Yes, I do have too much time on my hands....

I think it says, Muse are better than us, we envy muse. :dunno:

blah blah blah blah blah blah avenue just wanna log on with it hopefully ok ?

i think thats it anyway

i think the bloke is off youtube he is an oap who does blogs abd he has recieved millions of hits apparently and hes from leicestershire im led to believe

As for the album i loved it especially british legion and empire

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know if anyone heard, but this question was answered on Radio 1 on Wednesday/Thursday (Can't quite remember) I only caught abit of it, but when this thread was posted I thought Jo Whiley's got abit on her show where she answers information about stuff like this so I sent then question in, and she read it out, anyway apparently it is a voicemail that appeared on Serge's phone and for some reason he liked it and there you go, I'm not sure if she told you what it actually says as I said I only caught abit of when it was read out and answered.

by my side is the best tune on the album - epic!

i heard it was a voicemail they found when they 1st got into the studio to record the album, maybe not the case though if Matt heard otherwise

saw Serge on Queens Road a few weeks back!

by my side is the best tune on the album - epic!

i heard it was a voicemail they found when they 1st got into the studio to record the album, maybe not the case though if Matt heard otherwise

saw Serge on Queens Road a few weeks back!

Have to agree, I think on a whole the 1st album was better but there's a few individual songs on Empire that are just amazing, Doberman and By My Side are definetly two of them!

The words at the beginning is an old bloke booking a taxi i understand clayton avenue is a street in leicester and he says just tell him to knock on, i think

Best track on that album is defo Doberman.... Fact. 2nd is British Legion. Fact.

Archived