Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ousefox

Ideal Midfield next season!

why does every1 like wesolowski i went to all the home games last eason and he wasnt even that good to be honest ....he had a great game at fulham both home and away..they are the only games i really seen him make a difference :ermm:

get real he was class when he played in the last few games

You say no to Bowyer a prem class player but yes to Porter a player not even done enough to prove himself good enough for this division. :dunno:

Any player (from the prem or league better than championship) thats linked with us i wouldn't reject, only those who i think would disrupt the flow of our currant team bowyer being one of them.

Bowyer is no more of a prat than Hendrie. Anyway, no point in talking about it because he wouldn't drop to this level unfortunately :(

You never know, he could be tempted by milans millions. :dunno:

---------------McLeod-------------Hume-----------

Cohen-------Kishishev-----Wesolowski----Ka'abi

Mattock------Kisnorbo------McAuley------N'Gotty

------------------------Nielsen-----------------------

Like the look of that.

CLAUS JENSEN

On his own? :whistle:

How about:

Hume Kishishev Hendrie Davies(yeovil)

Is that Arron?

What about:

-----------------------------Kishishev---------------------------

Mcindoe ---------------- Bowyer ------------------ Newton

All but bowyer, looks good. Does anybody know whats happening with Newton, are we going to try and sign him?

---------------McLeod-------------Hume-----------

Cohen-------Kishishev-----Wesolowski----Ka'abi

Mattock------Kisnorbo------McAuley------N'Gotty

------------------------Nielsen-----------------------

Ka'abi is a right back

All but bowyer, looks good. Does anybody know whats happening with Newton, are we going to try and sign him?

I think if we could get him on the cheap then we should. He changed the game at brum

He plays right mid too.

Though if we can get a decent left back and ka'abi to play wing-backs then that would be awesome. Saw Ka'abi play before and excels in that position because he tackles well but can also get forward well

:doh:

I despair sometimes.

Just a quick run-through then.

Bruno N'Gotty as a right-back, well how's this for starters? http://www.sportsrecords.co.uk/soccer/soccer303x.htm Just the seven years there then. Played primarily as a centre-back for Bolton but has had spells at right-back throughout the rest of his career. I'm not convinced he'll play there for us but to say he's never played there for any length of time is plain wrong.

The thing about "creativity in the middle", it's all a myth. Look at show-ponies like Williams and Hughes - how much creativity have we had out of them over the past two or three years? I'd rather have two energetic, committed players who will get up and down the pitch and leave the attacking to the wide players, ideally at least one of whom will be incredibly quick such as Ka'abi, who would be wasted at right-back for the nutter who tried to say he couldn't play on the right wing.

If Hendrie comes and plays central midfield then that's all well and good but until he stops whinging on about going to Derby or Sheffield United then I'm not going to give him much thought. We can only go with the most credible links at this stage and we haven't really been properly linked with any attacking central midfielders that I can think of.

Archived