Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ousefox

Ideal Midfield next season!

:frusty::frusty::frusty:

thank fook we dont have most of the people who have put their teams on here as managers. Jesus christ some people are idiots.

i personally would go with

Nielson

Chambers McAuley Kisnorbo Mattock

ka'abi Kishishev att midfielder and someone like cohen

(e.g williams of millwall or leon britton)

Hume Cort

i'd prefer to be shite and want to give 100% every game, than be outstanding and not have the hunger to play.

people, including myself, love him for just a few reasons;

1. he broke his leg at the start of 05/06 and was then pushing his way back into the team by just after xmas if i am not mistaken. that shows that he wants to play, wants to prove himself.

2. he then broke his leg again after pushing himself back into the team, but came back again, eager as ever, showing the same qualities as above.

3. has been picked for the Aussie squad. i'm not saying that they are brazil, but to be what, 18 at the time?, and being picked with a chance to play alongside the likes of harry kewell(sp), viduka and bresciano, shows that he must have some potensial.

4. although he didnt play much football in that season he still earned a new contract. even if you are a nobhead of a manager you will not sign on a shit, young, unproven player for no reason, but dont quote me on that actually...

5. When he traveled down to Hairyford he ran the show in midfeild, doing the silent job getting an assist for elvis's goal if i recall. he simply picked everything up that was in front of the defence and srayed the ball out wide.

6. an Aussie youth development coach has said weso is one of the best young players to come out of austrailia.

7. he is a great bloke/lad. when he came to the ford i got my shirt signed before the match buy hime, hum and tiatto. they all said alright mate and signed my shirt, but jimbo stayed for a while. he asked me if i played football, who my favourite city player was and seemed to want to stay in amongst us chatting for as long as possible, while all the other players walked straight into the changing rooms.

and that is why he is my idol :worship: .

as a then 14, now 15 year old lad, still just about hoping to play for somebody one day, he is the perfect person to look up to in my eyes. it cant have been easy for him and if i could show half as much passion as he does i'm sure i could make myself look a tad bit better but atm i really cant give a shit about playing football unfortunately :dunno: .

quality isnt everything

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I was responding to someone who said Weso was crap, and was saying that I'd rather have a squad of players who'd give eveything (Weso) than pretentious primadonnas. I'm a big fan of him but the way you've responded makes it sound as if I think that Weso lacks passion, and if you'd have read a conversation that I'd had earlier you would've seen that I was complimenting him and trying to explain to someone why we like him.

Sorry for the lecture, but I don't want to be made out like I hate one of our best players.

If we don't get Hendrie then we need either a central midfielder or a winger who can get 10 or so goals.

I would like Cohen here, but is he attacking enough if we don't have attacking central players?

Grham Kavanagh would be nice.

Archived