Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

What's Your Favourite Manic Street Preachers Song?

I was there too!

Quite possibly the worst night out of my life! The band were great but I was as sober as a judge on the eve of the millenium thanks to the MS not being able to pull enough pints :rolleyes:

If it helps I was not drunk too :thumbup:

Although because I was 9 ;):P:unsure:

The song is mediocre and hence gash compared to the rest of their stuff, but reckoning she should be shot is harsh. Gran Turismo is a quality album.

Oh and for the question, probably A Design for Life or No Surface All Feeling, but I've not heard the new one.

Hey I've got that, somewhere...

Agree with the "Suicide is Painless" guys - by far my favorite- the original was used as the theme tune to the TV show M-A-S-H and the Manics covered it in the early 90s for some charity thing.

I like the Manics. And in respect to Mr TPH, I did not want to throw in my opinion without due care and thought.

After much deliberation and listening to MSP albums for days :blink: I have decided that my favourite MSP track is...

wait for it...

wait, I say..

We are all Bourgoise now (From Lipstick Traces).

I think it's actually a cover, but I don't care :whistle:

Archived