Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

What's Your Favourite Manic Street Preachers Song?

Mine's got to be Motorcycle Emptyness. Just unearthed the Greatest Hits again recently and been blaring that tune out all weekend. Sweet one.

Probably that one.

Although I like Australia and YOU STOLE THE SUN FROM MY HEEEEEAAAAARRRRTTTTTT ...... YOU!

YOU STOLE THE SUN FROM MY HEEARRRTTT... YOU STOLE THE SUN FROM!

YOU STOLE THE SUN FROM!

Actually, yeah, that one.

Although I like Australia and YOU STOLE THE SUN FROM MY HEEEEEAAAAARRRRTTTTTT ...... YOU!

YOU STOLE THE SUN FROM MY HEEARRRTTT... YOU STOLE THE SUN FROM!

YOU STOLE THE SUN FROM!

I always thought it would sound better if the word "heart" was replaced with "arse".

I always thought it would sound better if the word "heart" was replaced with "arse".

It would sound better if all the words were replaced with a drunk guy in a floral shirt shouting the wrong words to Xtina Agorilla while his girlfriend was singing it on karaoke.

I'm sure I was louder.

Bam.

Have that, people with taste, decency and a sense of decorum.

That's one to me and nil to you!

Thinking about it - they have an extremely impressive back catalogue.

At the time, I enjoyed Kevin Carter too - also hasn't been mentioned yet.

And IF YOU TOLERATE THIS - THEN YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE NEXT... classic.

Gravity keeps my head down...

Or is it maybe shame...

Of being so young and

Being so vain...

Thinking about it - they have an extremely impressive back catalogue.

At the time, I enjoyed Kevin Carter too - also hasn't been mentioned yet.

And IF YOU TOLERATE THIS - THEN YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE NEXT... classic.

Gravity keeps my head down...

Or is it maybe shame...

Of being so young and

Being so vain...

kevin carter is great. click click click click click, click himself under.

i also like the new one, of which i can't remember the title :blush:

The cover of Suicide is Painless which was released as a split single with The Fatima mansions covering Bryan Adams everything I do is a favourite of mine although I haven't heard it for years as someone stole it from me!!! :angry:

Can't help but choose ADFL. As obvious as it is, it's just too good.

Motorcycle Emptiness, You Love Us, The Everlasting, You Stole the Sun from my Heart, Tolerate This, Australia, Everything Must Go, La Tristessa, My Little Empire. Too many more, they're just off the top of my head.

I ****ing DO love them.

Unbelievable live too.

Motorcycle Emptiness for me, with ADFL and You Stole...coming close behind, Autumnsong is coming up fast and Sleepflower was just superb on the tour just gone. Special mention for the acoustic covers of Raindrops and Can't Take My Eyes......

In fact 99% of their songs are just superb

Seen them 12 times, including the Millenium gig 1999/2000, 2 dates recently at Rock City and De Mont and I have two tickets booked up for the upcoming winter tour. One for Birmingham and one for Brighton.

Love 'em.

Motorcycle Emptiness for me, with ADFL and You Stole...coming close behind, Autumnsong is coming up fast and Sleepflower was just superb on the tour just gone. Special mention for the acoustic covers of Raindrops and Can't Take My Eyes......

In fact 99% of their songs are just superb

Seen them 12 times, including the Millenium gig 1999/2000, 2 dates recently at Rock City and De Mont and I have two tickets booked up for the upcoming winter tour. One for Birmingham and one for Brighton.

Love 'em.

I was there too!

Quite possibly the worst night out of my life! The band were great but I was as sober as a judge on the eve of the millenium thanks to the MS not being able to pull enough pints :rolleyes:

The cover of Suicide is Painless which was released as a split single with The Fatima mansions covering Bryan Adams everything I do is a favourite of mine although I haven't heard it for years as someone stole it from me!!! :angry:

I have Ruby Trax, and therefore both of those tracks. :thumbup:

I'd like to point out though, that the new MSP song is gash and the woman should be shot.

Don't worry yourself, Sir - the rest of the album is terrific.

EDIT: Actually I quite like the song.

And the woman.

I'd like to point out though, that the new MSP song is gash and the woman should be shot.

The song is mediocre and hence gash compared to the rest of their stuff, but reckoning she should be shot is harsh. Gran Turismo is a quality album.

Oh and for the question, probably A Design for Life or No Surface All Feeling, but I've not heard the new one.

Archived