Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcmad2005

Away Kit?

Are people being deliberately stoopid here? It must surely be the one in the photo - the club may be amateur in many ways (or used to be - sorry Milan!), but you wouldn't put another kit so prominently in the picture (or let the photos be released) unless that was a Leicester kit. In which case, it looks very much like a predominantly yellow kit with a black strip down the side and white trim. This is based on the parts you can see - there may well be a big burgundy splodge in the middle of the shirt but that seems unlikely to me.

Are people being deliberately stoopid here? It must surely be the one in the photo - the club may be amateur in many ways (or used to be - sorry Milan!), but you wouldn't put another kit so prominently in the picture (or let the photos be released) unless that was a Leicester kit. In which case, it looks very much like a predominantly yellow kit with a black strip down the side and white trim. This is based on the parts you can see - there may well be a big burgundy splodge in the middle of the shirt but that seems unlikely to me.

lol Now that I'd buy!

If I was one of those computer geek-types (or at least had a decent PC on which to run Photoshop etc) I would put a cheeky mock-up here. As it is, my computer art skills are limited to Microsoft Paint and it would just be embarrassing!

With that colour scheme it'd look pretty embarrassing anyway, no matter how good you're art skills are. :D

Archived