Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Sarcastic Emoticon

Please can we have a sarcastic emoticon?

It would make it easier to understand when people are being sarcastic and when they aren't

Is it not easier to just assume that anyone who replies to your posts is being sarcastic? :dunno:

we're often told that caps loc is considered shouting but are there any particular fonts that indicate a local accent;

for instance if i want to say something in a geordie accent which font should i use ? is this right?

Can we have an emoticon that gives a knowing look( 1 eyebrow raised or some thing)?

yes good idea :thumbup: it should look like roger moore

and how one that looks like its just remembered its lift the iron on and needs to dash off

Excellent idea, while your at it could you do a W*anker emotion (smilie face with one hand going up and down - maybe do three: a left hand, a right hand (depending on preference) and both hands for that major league tosser) - I think it will come in handy - no pun intended :thumbup:

yes another excellent idea ;

:thumbup:

and of course we really need one like an upper class sniffy butler ( as often portayed in films by john gielgud ) that implies " i'm talking to you but really are a spotty little oik"

I think this one ...

... looks a bit like someone who's just been caught wanking by their mother. If that counts.

:blush: Surely this one .

:pinch: and this one if she didn't catch you in time.

Please can we have a sarcastic emoticon?

It would make it easier to understand when people are being sarcastic and when they aren't

Half the fun of being sarcastic is people unsure whether you're being a genuine **** or not. You could add a sarcastic emoticon and, like the rest of the emoticons, I'd barely use it.

Half the fun of being sarcastic is people unsure whether you're being a genuine **** or not. You could add a sarcastic emoticon and, like the rest of the emoticons, I'd barely use it.

you're the yin to stevens' yang innit.

yin-yang.gif

How does he not get carpel tunnel clicking all those icons?

****, that reminds me. My Dad's going into hospital tomorrow to have the carpel tunnel operation on his left wrist. I must ring him in the morning to wish him luck! Thanks Finnegan!!

Someone has to be. I mean, do you really need :angry::dunno::cool::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: in every post? How does he not get carpel tunnel clicking all those icons?

He does what I do... remembers the codes so he can type the icons out rather than click them in. :cool::D

He does what I do... remembers the codes so he can type the icons out rather than click them in. :cool::D

Show off :P! You'll be going round blowing your own trumpet next. :rolleyes::whistle:;)

Archived