Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

Competition from Leicester City FC for Foxestalk members!

Put me down for...um...(counts on fingers)...71 :) . Great prize, thanks

And this also applies to Shepshedfox, I'm sorry but this competition was only open for members of the forum up to and including the 13th July of this year which is the date I created the competition. I did mention it on the original post I made. The reason for this is I organized the competition for the current members and I didn't want any newbies to turn up and when the prize, especially if they are not active members of the forum as that would defeat the object! Stick around for long enough as I have bigger plans for next seasons competition!

Sorry for now though!

BTW, one last plea. If anyone has multiple accounts and has made more than one selection, please inform me on here or via a message because after the list is collated I will be liasing with Mark going through IP addresses and email addresses to make sure everything is above board. I would prefer someone informed me of making more than one guess and just retracting the "other" guesses and to keep one live. If we do find anyone attempting to guess on more than one occasion you will be crushed. Ok you wont be crushed but I will cancel ALL your guesses. Lets all keep it fair! :thumbup:

Archived