Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Palace!

Whilst Jordan is a cockpiece, every single Charlton fan I know (and there are a few in Maidstone) is worse.

We aint that bad.

www.addickted.net/forum

^Come see for yourself^

We aint that bad.

www.addickted.net/forum

^Come see for yourself^

I might do some time....

I'm not saying all Charlton fans are cocks.

But the ones I know, all are. They all started getting interested when you had your first year in the prem. Sickens me.

I might do some time....

But the ones I know, all are. They all started getting interested when you had your first year in the prem. Sickens me.

Just some of them who only followed us cos we was in the Prem and arent interested now, plastic fans if you ask me.

I dont mind charlton fans. When we were relegated there a couple (well 4 years ago?) seasons ago, their tannoy announcer said a goodwill message to leicester fans. "sorry to see you go down, but we hope to see you in a years time!"

aaaw how sweet :blush:

Then all the charlton fans started clapping us. nice touch.

I might do some time....

So true! Well over here its the "Reading fans" that couldnt give a toss a couple of years ago but now they have been "lifelong fans" nd theyre the "best fans in the world"

Total f**king pisstake!!

And hope Palace will be a better game certainly easier to get to!!

Archived