Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Premier Manger 98

98? :|

That game is the greatest manager game in history, I had it back in the day and was arsenal :dunno: I got to about 2018 season before my p45 was sent but what a game. Remember when i brought micheal owen i was so chuffed :D

OMG! Ive just found my PM98!

WOOO, I think I got mine free with my Playstation? Anyone else get it in that package? Think it also included V Rally :cool: .

Yeah but mine was a year later so I got PM99 and V Rally. Plus Monopoly and Worms :cool:

Worms was also quality.

Premeir manager 98 was quality,

Fifa road to world cup was ace too.

The worst ever fifa was euro 2000. Absoulete disgrace compared to 2 years before!

I dug out that a few weeks back. Brilliant game, shame it kept crashing on me though :ermm:

Just finished the season. Funny how on FM it takes a few days to finish a season. It took me three hours on this.

Finished 16th, 3 pts better off than 18th. Newcastle survived on the last day. Spent about 45m Signing Shaun Wright Phillips, Michael Bridges, Paul Robinson, Steve Finnan and Boumsong. Quite stupid when clubs bid 6m for Gary Rowett though.

plm02ze4.png

Blackburn bought Lewis and Jones of me for 6m and 4m.

Royce never got a look in.

Guppy was a legend though. Kept getting in the England squad.

Ripped off with those prices.

£13.5 million I got for Lewis, £12 million for Trev aswell.

Archived