Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Premier Manger 98

healthcare.extra.hu/PM98.rar

Put that link in and the download comes up, its onli 40 mb :D :D

Going on it now.

When you first open the game it starts in black and white, but if you press your windows button on your keyboard, it turns into glorious technicolour :D

Going on it now.

When you first open the game it starts in black and white, but if you press your windows button on your keyboard, it turns into glorious technicolour :D

I'm downloading it now. I'm expecting big things of this Damo now you've hyped it up so much.... :D

My favourite game that wasn't Championship Manager was Ultimate Soccer Manager, cos you could improve your stadium (although they all looked like Ewood Park).

Brilliant, I have great memories of that game too.

4219_0.jpg

As for Premier Manager, I'm sure I've still got 99 hidden away somewhere :)

Going on it now.

Once you have downloaded it, where do you extract the files to? :dunno:

I have a few of the old ones.

PC

Football Manager 2001

Champion Manager 01/02

Premier Manager 2003/4

Fifa 2002

Playstation

Player Manager 2000

Onside

Play the Playstation ones at work. Not keen on Onside. Only play the management part and cant seem to make subs during a game. Also I'm told I dont have enough MF/Def and when I buy a player I am advised to sell a player as my funds are low. And am told to lower ticket prices. I've had them at £1 and still told they were too high. To cap it all Junior Lewis is the top player. The scores are ridiculous. 7-6 8-7 7-4 etc.

Not keen on the ones where you have to control the players. No good at it. Just dowloaded one (LMA 2007) to my phone. Not happy with it. Got wierd teams like London Reds and Manchester Blues but only had it a day and it was a special price. Am allowed one download a month free

yes Fez and Mark are on the money Ultimate Soccer Manager 98/99 was the ultimate manager game unfortunately my disc is too scratched up and no longer works :cry:

does anyone know where it can be downloaded?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived