Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Dodds to join Lincoln

I think he'll be played upfront with forrester or stallard. Maybe even play 4-3-1-2 with Dodds just behind forrester n stallard. Looking forward to watford match on sunday.

Good Luck n up the imps

I think I'll be at the Accrington and Bradford matches, he better be playing in them or I'll be having words with big John Schofield.

Cool. What stand do you sit in at Sincil Bank? Hopefully we'll have a great season n like last season,playing some great attacking football.

I used to sit in the Co-op stand when I went, but haven't been to a match for a while now.

My friends have got season tickets in the Stacey West so I reckon I'll be sitting there.

Well, they did do, I'm not so sure now.

I'm off to see Lincoln play Watford later, hopefully Dodds will get a game....I'm looking forward to seeing him.

I would guess he will play some part. It's not like he's had any match practice this summer... :dunno:

Whatever we say about Dodds, whether negative or positive, we realize he isnt ready for the first team at the moment but heres hoping a miracle happens and the lad really progresses this season whilst on loan. Lets hope this season is the making of him along with any other lads that may end up out on loan like Sheehan or whoever.

I wish the lad luck. :thumbup:

Just got back from the match.

Dodds got an hours worth of action, during the first half he was probably there best player. He made a few good runs and put in a few dangerous low crosses. The problem was, however, that Lincoln played him right wing...but rarely used his pace to their advantage, most of the time he was left unmarked but did not recieve enough of the ball.

I can't see him getting a chance upfront as Lincoln have Forrester, Stallard, Torpey (complete donkey today) and Ollie Ryan. Will be interesting to see how he fairs on the right side.

Watford won 2-1 by the way.

Archived