Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Dodds to join Lincoln

I will be watching the Lincoln results each week to see if he can become a regular scorer for them. Would be good for him as he is 20 now and needs to start playing 1st team games. If Thracians right though, then hopefully he should be scoring a lot for a league two side. Good Luck to him and good luck to Lincoln City!!!!!

Thanks n hopefully we will get chance to see him tomorrow v s****horpe n against watford on sunday. open day. From reports he sounds alright.scored alot in youth/resvers. Hopefully we willl gets lots chances for forrester stallard Torpey n Dodds.

Good luck for season aswell.

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...2632097,00.html

Foxes strike ace moves to Imps

Lincoln have completed the signing of Leicester striker Louis Dodds on a season-long loan deal

Had to put it in there just for the header, Thrac are you a secret Teamtalk crusader?

:D Certainly not. You had the news here first, six days ago. What happens thereafter is out of my hands.

I will be watching the Lincoln results each week to see if he can become a regular scorer for them. Would be good for him as he is 20 now and needs to start playing 1st team games. If Thracians right though, then hopefully he should be scoring a lot for a league two side. Good Luck to him and good luck to Lincoln City!!!!!

He'll take time to settle. He played for years at Leicester with people he knew and who knew precisiely where to find him with the ball. He also took lots of near the penalty area free-kicks because he really can bend them a bit.

Obiously it will take time to get that undrstanding at Lincoln and he may have competition for the free-kicks/penalties. But by September he should be well into the rhythm of playing regularly again having obviously missed a good bit of the real pre-season work at Leicester with his injury.

I went to watch Lincoln City 1 S****horpe 0 in linc cup final. Dodds played well. he's a good player. Had picture with him aftermatch. He had chance but Forrester scored are winner.

Good good. Keep us updated with his progress won't yer :thumbup:

I went to watch Lincoln City 1 S****horpe 0 in linc cup final. Dodds played well. he's a good player. Had picture with him aftermatch. He had chance but Forrester scored are winner.

I'll be popping to Sincil Bank a few times this summer to check him out.

In fact, the only time I've ever seen him play was at the pre-season friendly between us last season.

You won't convince some of this lot even if he'd scored four. :D

Anyway I wonder if he's unique in getting a Lincolnshire County Cup and a Leicestershire County Cup winners medal (he scored a hat-trick in that).

I'd imagine any win over S****horpe would go down well for you and I hope you have a great season.

You won't convince some of this lot even if he'd scored four. :D

Anyway I wonder if he's unique in getting a Lincolnshire County Cup and a Leicestershire County Cup winners medal (he scored a hat-trick in that).

I'd imagine any win over S****horpe would go down well for you and I hope you have a great season.

The fact is Thrac that he hasn't. When he does I'll be the first to congratulate him. I completely agree that it was absolutely wrong that he never got a chance with some of the dross that was served up there last season, but please don't bang on about it. He'll either prove the doubters wrong or right with his performances IN LEAGUE FOOTBALL at Lincoln.

I wonder if him sitting on the bench will single-handedly transform them in to a genuine force to be reckoned with - just as it did for Rochdale?

More sneering. What a wonderful cricket coach and occasional tutor you must be.

More sneering. What a wonderful cricket coach and occasional tutor you must be.

I'll bear that in mind next time I get a 5 year old who wants to take some A-Levels and believes the entire world is against him because the 18 year olds are getting their chance, but he isn't.

Archived