Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Dodds to join Lincoln

Groundhog day. I hope he carves out a decent career for himself but there is 0.01% chance that it will be here. Again, absolutely ridiculous that he's never been given an appearance at first-team level given how pathetic our strikers have been for the past three years.

Good luck to him and I hope he serves them well.

Groundhog day. I hope he carves out a decent career for himself but there is 0.01% chance that it will be here. Again, absolutely ridiculous that he's never been given an appearance at first-team level given how pathetic our strikers have been for the past three years.

Saves me typing it out - agree with every word.

Agree 100%. Good luck Louis :thumbup:

Well at least he'll get a full season there to prove his worth. I doubt that he'll make it at Lincoln enough so much that he'll command a place in our first team eventually, but it'll help his cause no end for a future transfer.

Good luck to him and I hope he does well :dunno:

my sentiments exactly !! good luck to him !!

I hope he can go there and do stupidly well, then break through to our first team, or give us a chance to sell him on for a decent price.Good luck louis.How do you pronoucne his name?Lewis or lewey, I always pronounced it lewey. :unsure:

Good stuff. It's been a long while since a player from Leicester's youth set-up scored 10+ goals in a season in League football, will be interesting to see whether he can achieve that. His record at youth and reserve level suggests he should, but we've seen that proven to not be the case with other youngsters we've had in the past who've been prolific at youth and reserve level.

Time for him to show what he's made of.

I don't verbally abuse any one. I get verbally abused. I might use provocative language but I don't abuse anyone.

hmmmmmm you do an little bit me duck............. hi manwell....................YOU get verbally abused............not as much as I.

Archived