Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Leicester City 3 years time

In 3 years Leicester City will be going throgh their pre season for the 2010/2011 season

But what division will they be in and where would they haved finished the season before.

Would they have won any trophies? Will Allen still be there? Who will be the captain?

I predict:

This season: 9th place

Next season: 4th place promotion through play offs

Next season: 12th in Premiership

Allen and Millan will still be there, no trophies would have been won, Wesolowski Captain

I predict:

This season: Promotion via Play-Off's

Next season: 15th Premiership

Next season: 6th Premiership with an FA Cup victory under our belts.

Allen and Millan will still be there, Ronaldo will be Captain

You heard it here first :whistle:

I predict:

This season: 6th place

Next season: 14th in Premiership

Next season: 11th in Premiership

Martin O`Neill would have returned as manager and MA will be West Ham manager after the cockernees wankertons tempt him. Our captain will be Kaebi who turned down Man Utd to stay with us :thumbup:

Why are we tipping ourselves to be very successful in our first in the Premeirship? (if we get there)

Well, why not? What's wrong with a bit of optimism every now and then?

I agree, it's a tough proposition but if we give up now what fooking hope have we got?

because we are good, look at teams like wigan, reading, ipswitch all did very well in their 1st season

It was their first season in the Premiership (for a long time in some cases, not sure about Ipswich though).

Ok if we reach the Premiership this year, it'll be the first time for five years.

Last year, momentum carried Reading through. They've never been in the Premiership. Sheff Utd and Watford have been there before, look where they are now.

The point im trying to make is that teams who gain promotion for the first time in their history seem to be more successful than the teams who have been there before.

It was their first season in the Premiership (for a long time in some cases, not sure about Ipswich though).

Last year, momentum carried Reading through. They've never been in the Premiership. Sheff Utd and Watford have been there before, look where they are now.

I don't think that any of these teams had the financial backing not the tenacity MM/MA appear to be showing. I think that if we get to the Prem, we would have proven the intent we are aiming to show this year and as such, become a more desirable team to play for.

Despite what the others have done, look at what MM did for Pompey.

Surely we will emulate that.. :dunno:

Impossible to say. We may have three incredible seasons, promotion - top half - europe. Or we may have three disastrous seasons, three consecutive bottom half finishes in the championship.

I think that is one thing that almost certainly wont happen. MM doesn't seem like the type with a whole lot of patience, so if we were to have a disastrous season, then MA would be sent on his way.

I think that is one thing that almost certainly wont happen. MM doesn't seem like the type with a whole lot of patience, so if we were to have a disastrous season, then MA would be sent on his way.

See Mandaric's first 3/4 seasons at Pompey, i know it's under different circumstances but i wouldn't rule it out. I'm not saying that it will happen but you never know.

Who's to say if MA was sent on his way the next appointment would be any better? Afterall he would have already hired a manager unsuccessful with us in Allen (if that turns out to be the case), his managerial track record isn't the best, he gave Claridge a manager's job.

See Mandaric's first 3/4 seasons at Pompey, i know it's under different circumstances but i wouldn't rule it out. I'm not saying that it will happen but you never know.

Who's to say if MA was sent on his way the next appointment would be any better? Afterall he would have already hired a manager unsuccessful with us in Allen (if that turns out to be the case), his managerial track record isn't the best, he gave Claridge a manager's job.

:worship: :worship: :worship:

This season: 6th place ( made it on final game of season and win play-offs)

Next season: 12th in premiership

Next season: 10th in Premiership

MM and MA still there

Captain : a player bought while in premiership 1st season

Archived