Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

AAAAAARGH!

I've hunted everywhere - everywhere - over the last 2 days for my Easy Star All Stars: Dubside

Not a sniff.

It's not in the car, the kitchen, the stereo or upstairs. I've even tipped the office(front room) upside down and sorted through every scrap before putting it the right way up again.

I've not been this annoyed since someone put a fag through my Killing Joke: Killing Joke LP at a party or the third time I had to buy X-Ray Spex: Germfree Adolescence because the bastard got nicked twice.

*fume*

*rage*

:angry:

I've hunted everywhere - everywhere - over the last 2 days for my Easy Star All Stars: Dubside

Not a sniff.

It's not in the car, the kitchen, the stereo or upstairs. I've even tipped the office(front room) upside down and sorted through every scrap before putting it the right way up again.

I've not been this annoyed since someone put a fag through my Killing Joke: Killing Joke LP at a party or the third time I had to buy X-Ray Spex: Germfree Adolescence because the bastard got nicked twice.

*fume*

*rage*

:angry:

You can borrow my copy of Chalakiyan by Lehmber if it would make you feel better!!!! :unsure:

Archived