Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Top 6, Bottom3

Where has all this blind faith come from for sheff wed?

There OWN fans think they will struggle and might go down thats how much of a mess they are in at this time.

I think people are thinking back to the good run they had at the end of last season, if they can hit the ground where they left off, they could suprise a few people. They have kept Brunt so far which can only be good news for them! I don't know who they have signed pre-season thought...... :unsure:

I think people are thinking back to the good run they had at the end of last season, if they can hit the ground where they left off, they could suprise a few people. They have kept Brunt so far which can only be good news for them! I don't know who they have signed pre-season thought...... :unsure:

Hardly anyone so far thats worth adding to there side that had that good run. Brunt has rejected a new contract and could be sold soon. They keep under bidding for a star striker to make it look like the board are trying to go places but in reality they seem to be shafting the fans. There is massive infighting between their part owner dave allan and the wednesdayite supporter group who own 10% of the club which in turn is stoppin Allan selling his shares to someone else. Allan has told the fans to turn against wednesdayite.

I have been reading their main message board Owlstalk all summer as i have had nothing better to do :D and its quite a depressing read. I really feel sorry for them

1 Watford

2 West Bromich Albion

3 Charlton Atheltic

4 Leicester City

5 Sheffield United

6 Plymouth Argyle

Got to be MA vs IH in the play off final. Couldn't be more surreal...

Bottom 3

22 Barnsley

23 Bristol City

24 S****horpe

Hope im wrong about bottom 2

CMON THE FOXES :thumbup:

Hardly anyone so far thats worth adding to there side that had that good run. Brunt has rejected a new contract and could be sold soon. They keep under bidding for a star striker to make it look like the board are trying to go places but in reality they seem to be shafting the fans. There is massive infighting between their part owner dave allan and the wednesdayite supporter group who own 10% of the club which in turn is stoppin Allan selling his shares to someone else. Allan has told the fans to turn against wednesdayite.

I have been reading their main message board Owlstalk all summer as i have had nothing better to do :D and its quite a depressing read. I really feel sorry for them

Didn't know that :thumbup:

Oh and they have agreed a fee for Jeffers aswel :rolleyes:

God, perhaps I should remove them from my Top 6 now...

In all seriousness, Brian Laws is a decent manager, they haven't had too many upheavals in their squad, and they play together well as a unit. Plus they had a decent ending to last season. They've got rid of some chaff without making too many big replacements, but they'll definitely be solid at the back. Outside play-off bets easily- especially if they sort a decent striker out (hope Franny comes good for them now, if only for my prediction!!!!!)

Why does everyone think West Brom will be right up there? They've lost most of their best players like Kamara and replaced them with worse ones, I think we have a better squad than them for sure and if we don't finish above them there's something wrong.

Brunt likely to be of to the Prem then ?

I'd love to see him here, I'd think he'll have higher expectations though.

Brunt likely to be of to the Prem then ?

I'd love to see him here, I'd think he'll have higher expectations though.

Fulham have been strongly linked with him but so have west brom but they have since bought james morrison. I think he would cost around 3 million.

I would like him at wolves but like you said he will have higher expectations than both of us. Plus neither of us would spend 3m on him i dont think, Unless either of us were run away leaders come january.

1 - Charlton Athletic

2 - Southampton

3 - Watford

4 - Sheffield Wednesday

5 - Sheffield United

6 - Wolverhampton Wanderers

22 - Burnley

23 - Hull City

24 - Queens Park Rangers

I have to note that with Murray out for 6 months, Wolves might struggle to find a good balance at the back.

I have to note that with Murray out for 6 months, Wolves might struggle to find a good balance at the back.

Step forward Wayne Hennessey. 9 clean sheets in his first nine league matches in his career on loan at stockport. also wales No.1 all at the age of 20. He will be making his Wolves league debut on saturday v watford. He made his wolves debut in our play off defeat to west brom in may.

Step forward Wayne Hennessey. 9 clean sheets in his first nine league matches in his career on loan at stockport. also wales No.1 all at the age of 20. He will be making his Wolves league debut on saturday v watford. He made his wolves debut in our play off defeat to west brom in may.

The Watford user on this forum with a Marlon fetish might reckon against Hennessey's keeping a clean sheet. Who's the back up though? If noone Rab Douglas is on special offer inclusive of Hughes and Maybury!

The Watford user on this forum with a Marlon fetish might reckon against Hennessey's keeping a clean sheet. Who's the back up though? If noone Rab Douglas is on special offer inclusive of Hughes and Maybury!

We will be signing a back up keeper on loan some time this week as we have no one else.

Archived