Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Top 6, Bottom3

Top Six.

1)Charlton

2)Sheff Utd

-----------------

3)Wolves

4)Southampton

5)Leicester

6)Preston/WBA

*Leicester to win the play offs!!

Bottom Three

22)Colchester/Ipswich

23)Bristol City

24)S****horpe

Why does everyone rate Wolves so highly???? I dont think they'll be anywhere above top 6....

They ended strongly, but so did we the season before and look what happened. I agree, I am unsure on their credentials and I can't see them hitting the top places with ease, they're just so..Wolverish!!!

hard to predict and im not sure how our side will gel but if it does gel i can see us really going for it, and i have a feeling that this season will be good a season. a feeling i havent felt for quite some time.

1) Sheff U

2) Charlton

3) West Brom

4) Cardiff

5) Southampton

6) Leicester (thnk wel JUST scrape into the sixth place)

22) Hull

23) Cov scum

24) Plymouth (i think they will finally lose there lucky streak, and realise there team isnt good enough afterall)

Daggers, I bet you a tenner Watford finish above us.

There's me reading WBA and seeing Watford.

Yes, they will finish above us.

I don't reckon we'll be in top six in all honesty...but I hope we are.

Daggers, I bet you a tenner Watford finish above us.
Simon, I bet you a tenner Sheffield United finish above us.

:blink:

Fez already looks to be making plans for buying his play-off final ticket. :unsure:

1) Blackpool

2) Leicester

3) Plymouth

4) Norwich

5) Coventry

6) Ipswich

22) Colchester

23) Preston

24) Watford

You can't be serious surely? I will bet you a tenner that none of those clubs finish in the top 6, and neither Preston or Watford finish in the bottom 3.

I will go for:

1) Charlton

2) Sheff Utd

3) Wolves

4) Southampton

5) WBA

6) Watford

22) Blackpool

23) Colchester

24) S****horpe

Why does everyone rate Wolves so highly???? I dont think they'll be anywhere above top 6....

Because last season we finished 5th (level on points with 4th place) even though we started the season with a rubbish team and had to wait til nov/ dec time to improve our side ( we had dropped to 14th at one stage)

So despite playing catch up to other sides last season we still finished above 6th place.

This summer we have improved our strikeforce that let us down last season and made small improvements on a defence that had the 3rd most clean sheets in the league.

Oh and dont forget our take over which will be completed by the end of this week which would give us more money to spend in the January transfer window.

We all know money doesnt get you promoted but With Mick McCarthy in charge at least we will have a team of players wanting to play for the team ( unlike all the other times we have had an expensive squad)

You comment is more than likely based on the fact that you dont like us (with is fair enough)

anyway back on topic

1) Charlton

2) Sheff Utd

3) Wolves

4) Watford

5) West Brom

6) Leicester City

22) Blackpool

23) S****horpe

24) Colchester

1. Watford

2. West Brom

-------------------------

3. Charlton

4. Sheff Utd

5. Leicester (yeah, yeah!!)

6. Sheff Wed

22. S****horpe

23. Colchester

24. QPR

This will, of course, be totally bloody wrong.

Archived