Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest lcfc80

best performance by 1 player...

Boring answer but its that doped up Dutchman.. Mr Dennis Bergkamp :worship:
Bergkamp is certainly up there.

Worrying no one has mentioned a City player. Thought Collymore against Sunderland was class.

Told you he's doped up...doped up to the eyeballs...that crazy doped up Dutchman!!!!

Flying high..high as a fcuking kite!!!! :blink:

Bergkamp is certainly up there.

Worrying no one has mentioned a City player. Thought Collymore against Sunderland was class.

As good as he was that day, that's regarded as more of a superb team performance imo. One of the best team performances i've seen too.

the young keeper at ipswich was either last season or the season before there first choice keeper was injured brought in a young lad in goal who was tremendous but came of injured and replaced by another out of this world youngster unfortunatley i cannot remember there names :dunno: and would like to know if they have done well....?

Shane Supple was one of them i think and maybe Lewis Price?

My call is for Walshie in the play off final against Derby, or Pontus Kaamark against Boro in the Coca Cola Cup Final.

Against us id go with the crowd and go for Begkamp ripping us apart.

I know a lot of people say Van Nistelrooy for that game but for me Paul Scholes ran the show and it was the best midfield performance i've ever seen against us.

For a one man demolition Job it has to be Bergkamp I suppose.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lcfc80

my other topic has reminded me of Neil Lennon's performance against Crystal Palace in the play off final. Ran non stop all game and never gave the palace players a second on the ball

my other topic has reminded me of Neil Lennon's performance against Crystal Palace in the play off final. Ran non stop all game and never gave the palace players a second on the ball

Yea i remember that but garry parker got MOTM because big ron was mardy because lennon didnt sign for cov. Neil lennon best ever leicester match that was.

Also Robbie Savage against tranmere in the worthington cup final in 2000. I think he played left back and was above the rest in terms of quality that day.

Archived