Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest lcfc80

best performance by 1 player...

Guest lcfc80

.... you have seen at leicester? I think i'd say Joe Cole for West Ham when he was just breaking through, i think we lost the game 3-0 and he took the piss out of our midfield that game

.... you have seen at leicester? I think i'd say Joe Cole for West Ham when he was just breaking through, i think we lost the game 3-0 and he took the piss out of our midfield that game

Bergkamp in the 3-3 when he scored the hat-trick. Berger for Liverpool made us look silly one year too.

Van Nistlerooy hat-trick when they beat us 4-1

I'd say that one too. It's the best I've seen a player play against LCFC anyway (or maybe when we lost 3-2 to Cardiff away... the guy who got the hat trick (i think))

I'd say that one too. It's the best I've seen a player play against LCFC anyway (or maybe when we lost 3-2 to Cardiff away... the guy who got the hat trick (i think))

Chopra :thumbup:

Guest lcfc80
Juninho for Boro, in I think 1997. They beat us 3-1 at filbo, he was something else that day

also the obvious Bergkamp one

didn't play so well in the final though not long after when pontus man marked him

Obviously all of the above.

1 that sticks in my mind was against Wimbledon years ago, Warren Barton ran the show from right back, seems to make every tackle and had a hand in every good thing that Wimbledon did.

the young keeper at ipswich was either last season or the season before there first choice keeper was injured brought in a young lad in goal who was tremendous but came of injured and replaced by another out of this world youngster unfortunatley i cannot remember there names :dunno: and would like to know if they have done well....?

Archived