Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Basingstoke Fox

An Easy Away win for Blackpool

http://www.leicestercity-mad.co.uk/news/lo...V&id=346952

FootyMad's prediction ...

Nothing seems to be going right for the Foxes at home recently, and I can see no immediate turn around in fortunes as the Seasiders come away with an easy victory. Away win

Obviously the fact its a new season we have 12 new players and a new manager is irrelevant then lol lol

Nothing seems to be going right for the Foxes at home recently, and I can see no immediate turn around in fortunes as the Seasiders come away with an easy victory. Away win

Obviously the fact its a new season we have 12 new players and a new manager is irrelevant then lol lol

Not only that :blink: our last 3 of our last home games have been against top six championship sides, two of which got promoted. They've been playing in League One.

I wonder if Blackpool would see it that way. My guess is they'll feel very happy to walk away with a draw.

Sequences can be interesting and surprisingly relevant at times but first and foremost its players/tactics/managers who win football matches and the analysis and argument for this one seems woefully thin.

Had they have said Leicester might find it hard at first to get virtually a whole to gel, or that we might be short of people to create chances, or that Grayson will have special motivation for wanting to do well at Leicester I might have been more impressed.

I wonder if Blackpool would see it that way. My guess is they'll feel very happy to walk away with a draw.

Sequences can be interesting and surprisingly relevant at times but first and foremost its players/tactics/managers who win football matches and the analysis and argument for this one seems woefully thin.

Had they have said Leicester might find it hard at first to get virtually a whole to gel, or that we might be short of people to create chances, or that Grayson will have special motivation for wanting to do well at Leicester I might have been more impressed.

exacxtly...

no reason why they won't beat us, especially with the new manager first game curse...

mind you they haven't beaten us for years, wouldn't be surprised if its a draw, then.

lol don't see that happening, seeing as he is techincally signed on at two clubs already.

Might as well get in on the action and be the third. I fancy Milan's chances of talking his way out of it in court, he'll be able to get himsen a new suit for it.

That highlights the problem with logic. The assessment is logical but need not necessarily bear any relationship to the current situation. ;):thumbup:

:|:|:|

Archived