Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nath

What's Happening Now?

With regards to the whole situation with me and my ejection and resulting ban from the ground, I won't say too much as I don't want to keep bringing it up and felt I cleared it all up after it happened.

I was banned for persistantly standing on the back row of N Block even though hundreds of people do this in the ground every week. I wasn't asked to sit down once and the club have privately admitted to me I was highly unfortunate and was made a scapegoat of. It is also true that I am banned from N Block and L1. Not just for three games but forever. This was not decided by Peter Jones. This was decided by Kevin Barkley, Health and Safety Manager. :rolleyes:

Raj, I am intrigued to know why you're so interested in the matter, and would politely request that you PM me should you need to find anything out about the whole affair, just to ensure the public forums don't become cluttered with an issue which was discussed a fair while ago. Thanks. :thumbup:

It does look like the end of Nblock and Lblock as we knew them :mad:

Thanks to Jme And Andy (SUAS) for making Nblock a singing section I have to say last season (near the end) was the best time for me being in Nblock cheers lads :worship: :thumbsup:

I have a horrible feeling that the standing issue is going to ruin this season for me. I thought we'd be pretty safe on the back row of the supposed "Kop" but apparently not.

What was the situation in the Kop today then Fez?

Yes, he was contacted.

Peter Jones then visited him at home and discussed a number of matters. I don't think it is fair to Jamie to elaborate upon them in this forum as it was a private discussion and if he chooses not to divulge the contents then so be it.

I became aware of the contents of the meeting via representations made to the club on his behalf.

Pm'd Jamie... :thumbup:

What was the situation in the Kop today then Fez?

Four of us happily stood up all game but one of our party was pulled aside at the end and warned. I might try to seek some anonymous clarification on it from the club because I fail to see what authority a steward has to lecture someone after the game has finished and we are trying to leave the stadium. If it happens to me I am just going to walk off and see what happens. If Mandaric wants to get the fans on side then he has to sort out the stewarding issue because some jobsworth lecturing you like you're still at school is the last thing you want when your team has just been beaten at home by Blackpool.

Four of us happily stood up all game but one of our party was pulled aside at the end and warned. I might try to seek some anonymous clarification on it from the club because I fail to see what authority a steward has to lecture someone after the game has finished and we are trying to leave the stadium. If it happens to me I am just going to walk off and see what happens. If Mandaric wants to get the fans on side then he has to sort out the stewarding issue because some jobsworth lecturing you like you're still at school is the last thing you want when your team has just been beaten at home by Blackpool.

Agreed.

They wouldnt even let me put my England flag on the seats :cry:

Perhaps he thought it would cause a scene and make things worse if he did it in front of loads of people?

Must admit,sometimes the stewards can sem patronising.

We're lucky in L1 that we;ve had the same ones for years and people...well not respect them,but tolerate them!!!

Not many problems in L1 today although at some times it did get a bit fiesty between us and Blakpool fans but nothing more. Very good atmosphere right up till they scored. Once again I feel our fans were let down by the team, still bugger all to sing about, but we do try.

Raj are you trying to get ticketing system back for N,L ?

No mate,once the club decide something they like to see it work!

Agreed.

They wouldnt even let me put my England flag on the seats :cry:

Yea,but you sure someone wasn't sitting there...they might miss the game with a fcuk off England flag over their eyes!!! :D:unsure:

I saw that, was poor.

But didn't have a problem with standing today in N.

Its good that they didn't have problems with us standing today, however i am surprised that we didn't have coppers down the side of us tho ..

Not many problems in L1 today although at some times it did get a bit fiesty between us and Blakpool fans but nothing more. Very good atmosphere right up till they scored. Once again I feel our fans were let down by the team, still bugger all to sing about, but we do try.

Agreed Tommeh! :thumbup:

Before the game ko'd there was defo agood vibe from L1...it helps with jobber and his drum too :clap:

Perhaps he thought it would cause a scene and make things worse if he did it in front of loads of people?

Must admit,sometimes the stewards can sem patronising.

We're lucky in L1 that we;ve had the same ones for years and people...well not respect them,but tolerate them!!!

There wasn't a steward anywhere near me that I could see. A few around, but none very close at all.

Its good that they didn't have problems with us standing today, however i am surprised that we didn't have coppers down the side of us tho ..

No need really is there, none of us were likely to start something were we?

No mate,once the club decied something they like to see it work!

Yea,but you sure someone wasn't sitting there...they might miss the game with a fcuk off England flag over their eyes!!! :D:unsure:

No one was sitting on the seats i wanted to put my England flag on ...

I did try to hang my flag up on the back boards but all of the little plastic things that stick out of them were broke so i couldnt put it up :mad:

Must admit I did feel sorry for you guys today, the all ST rule is a joke in N, although in L I must admit it will work well.

You gonna stay there?

Was in N Block today and stood all match would be great if had more people there to make a better atmosphere

No one was sitting on the seats i wanted to put my England flag on ...

I did try to hang my flag up on the back boards but all of the little plastic things that stick out of them were broke so i couldnt put it up :mad:

Was this before the game kicked off or was it just after?

Maybe the stewards thought they were someones seats?

If it was well into the game and it was clear no one as sitting there that is wel out of order as the away fans can put their flag us cant they?

Was in N Block today and stood all match would be great if had more people there to make a better atmosphere

We did have more people in there last season but they've all gone again now :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Some moved to L1 some gone back to there normall seats.

Must admit I did feel sorry for you guys today, the all ST rule is a joke in N, although in L I must admit it will work well.

You gonna stay there?

Yeah but Tommeh its worse for us,like i said they (N) canstill get tickets IF they are in the members club.

We cant do jack!

I will find out if we can take a guest,like my missus for a game,but i think i would have to relocate?!

Archived