Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nath

What's Happening Now?

Could do with you guys getting Jamie and the other organisers to see if we can set up another meeting with the club.

As long the policy is clear(Ie Standing) etc... and you get the backing of the cLub and then the stewrads should know what to expect!

Did you have a word with others in N Block?

Whats the general concensus about the way it wants to go?

Could do with you guys getting Jamie and the other organisers to see if we can set up another meeting with the club.

As long the policy is clear(Ie Standing) etc... and you get the backing of the cLub and then the stewards should know what to expect!

Did you have a word with others in N Block?

Whats the general consensus about the way it wants to go?

I'm not sure how Jamie feels about the whole thing really.

Nothing at all was mentioned about standing from the stewards., so I don't expect things to change in the near future.

The consensus is that today was piss poor because of the new policy.

I'm not sure how Jamie feels about the whole thing really.

Nothing at all was mentioned about standing from the stewards., so I don't expect things to change in the near future.

The consensus is that today was piss poor because of the new policy.

Jamie is staging a 'boycott' and will not be attending home games.

:rolleyes:

But i saw afew people at the bakc standing throughout the game.

Did they got told to sit down??

Do you think the original people who were in that Block,have tried to get you guys to quiet down and hence they have made that area how it was before,ie the Family end?

But i saw afew people at the bakc standing throughout the game.

Did they got told to sit down??

Do you think the original people who were in that Block,have tried to get you guys to quiet down and hence they have made that area how it was before,ie the Family end?

Nobody was told to sit down.

I'd guess the originals from there bought there tickets because it was the Family End, and they didn't want to sit in an atmosphere so I reckon they could've tried to make things die down.

Jamie is staging a 'boycott' and will not be attending home games.

:rolleyes:

Is that cos of his own personal reasons or he is genuinely pissed off with the way he was treated.

I was told the club had contacted him and the issue was resolved.

Need him to answer a few questions really to establish what's been happening...if someone can find out

No we didn't.

So is that not a good sign for you guys in there?

Perhaps the stewards have been told to keep an eye on you all and not to let things get out of hand but to not enforce the sitting rule??

Is that cos of his own personal reasons or he is genuinely pissed off with the way he was treated.

I was told the club had contacted him and the issue was resolved.

Need him to answer a few questions really to establish what's been happening...if someone can find out

Pissed off the way he was treated apparently.

He is also planning on doing all the away games, so finances may have payed a part. Plus, he believes the away days are much more worth it.

Pissed off the way he was treated apparently.

He is also planning on doing all the away games, so finances may have payed a part. Plus, he believes the away days are much more worth it.

I'd like to find out IF he was contacted by the club after his ejection...could you find out pls?

Bonjour I have returned from drowning my sorrows from the pub!

I was next to Ched N LD3 in N today and Turkish made an appearance in the 2nd half!

I will be seriously considering moving to N or K for the next home game. We have had a short discussion on the matter and to be honest it looks as if N is finished due to the all ST policy.

There were about 20 max people singing in the block and I may have well have been in the Kop for all the atmosphere that was generated.

We did our best to make 2 sided supporter areas surrounding the away fans and it works effectively as we can follow each others songs, but I doubt you guys over in L can hear us as from today! Thanks to some bloke at the club with a clipboard, HR rules and a notion that the football is a family day out like going to the park for a picnic. :laugh: :doh::@:rolleyes:

I will be moving over as i go for a lads day out to enjoy myself within respectable behavior and have some banter but the club have killed this idea which they so very much wanted publicized to improve atmosphere.

I will go to K or N but i dislike the non LCFC songs and they will ruin the match day experience for me. I also will resent standing with 15 year old kids trying to bring back the 80's by wearing an Aquascutum hat & a Stone Island Coat (tits! :| )

I am pizzled off about this if results were to have gone our way we could have had a better atmosphere in L and N if we played off of each others songs and out sung an away side which we could have done today if the result were to have gone in our favor.

Archived