Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nath

What's Happening Now?

KilworthFox..like i told the other guys at the end of the day,its the Family Stand/embers area and i think people in there probably wanted o reclaim the area back(Thats just MY opinion)

Its a pity cos L and N had a good ding dong in the later bit of last season.

I can understand your empathy towards L as there are afew Stone Island twats but luckily they are way out at the back!!!

Hope you find a good area,IF you do move,but would be good if you could all get back together for one more push!!!?? :thumbup:

Is it worth having a word with someone down the club to see if they will let them back into L/N???

Or are they too pissed off to be bothered?

They are pathetic twats!

Like the steward in N who stares at you for banging the corrugated plastic. ohhhhhh scary man he didn't have the balls to tell me to stop and it was a good thing he didn't as well :cool:

I used to believe that steward were there to help you to your seat, and were just LCFC fans who helped out the club and could not afford a ST or something WOW has my opinion changed!

KilworthFox..like i told the other guys at the end of the day,its the Family Stand/embers area and i think people in there probably wanted o reclaim the area back(Thats just MY opinion)

Its a pity cos L and N had a good ding dong in the later bit of last season.

I can understand your empathy towards L as there are afew Stone Island twats but luckily they are way out at the back!!!

Hope you find a good area,IF you do move,but would be good if you could all get back together for one more push!!!?? :thumbup:

Oh well! I like to be at the back :cool:

L1? hmmmmmmm KilworthFox in L1 :dunno:

I take it a return to the Kop is out of question Tommo?

IMHO ...........

The KOP is not an area of the ground anymore as it was the South stand at Filbert Street

The Kop now is not an area of the ground but an attitude from the supporters to sing and be together as LCFC fans

Todays "Kop" is nothing like to old one and does not deserve the name.

I accept that some who sit in there are just like me and on occasion do get a response from the Morgue-alikes who infest the south stand with their moaning and happy clapping and their conversations about how the Tigers are getting on.

In short I have no problem with the South Stand just the majority of Cretins who occupy the area (mainly not back 3 rows) who make me feel that, the LCFC that I remember and am proud to be associated with resembles nothing of which I now stand for in my singing. (I really cannot see most of the non back 3 rows of the south stand geeing the opposition or their fans in banter)

So NO am I feck going back there! :thumbup:

IMHO ...........

The KOP is not an area of the ground anymore as it was the South stand at Filbert Street

I dont think ANy area an be compared to Filbert Street.

The atmosphere there,will never be generated here,no matter what!

Sad but its true,maybe its just the way football fans have changed over the years or just the stadia??

BUt we will NEVER get days(OR NIGHTS!) like we did at good old Filbo!!! :cry:

Raj, Jamie might be coming to the Watford game. After me practically begging lol

Try and find out what happend and if he was contacted by Peter Jones and what was said... :thumbup:

I dont think ANy area an be compared to Filbert Street.

The atmosphere there,will never be generated here,no matter what!

Sad but its true,maybe its just the way football fans have changed over the years or just the stadia??

BUt we will NEVER get days(OR NIGHTS!) like we did at good old Filbo!!! :cry:

Like I say it is not the ground just the attitude of the fans in an area.

Do you believe those who inhabit / fester in the South Stand are the same faces who used to sit in the Kop back in the day if so their behavior has changed a little no?

Like I say it is not the ground just the attitude of the fans in an area.

Do you believe those who inhabit / fester in the South Stand are the same faces who used to sit in the Kop back in the day if so their behavior has changed a little no?

Yes but now they are married,couple of kids in tow,get nagged about cutting the grass after the match and popping into Tesco's and 'Where we going for Sunday Roast??'

'Why do you have to keep wasting money on that shite'...we could get a hD 42 inch...... :D:unsure:

I carnt belive Leicester have said Nblock and Lblock have to be all STH :mad:

In Nblock today there was about 20/30 of us singing which wasnt bad, compard yo last season 20/30 singing in Nblock is nothing.

I think the club should re-open Nblock and sell match tickets in there. ( Doubt they would do it tho :mad: )

We will allways be outsung by away fans who are big in numbers due to the fact its about 2,000 versus about 200 (Same with Lblock)

Yes but now they are married,couple of kids in tow,get nagged about cutting the grass after the match and popping into Tesco's and 'Where we going for Sunday Roast??'

'Why do you have to keep wasting money on that shite'...we could get a hD 42 inch...... :D:unsure:

Looks like I'm heading back to the East stand :(

I carnt belive Leicester have said Nblock and Lblock have to be all STH :mad:

In Nblock today there was about 20/30 of us singing which wasnt bad, compard yo last season 20/30 singing in Nblock is nothing.

I think the club should re-open Nblock and sell match tickets in there. ( Doubt they would do it tho :mad: )

We will allways be outsung by away fans who are big in numbers due to the fact its about 2,000 versus about 200 (Same with Lblock)

Evening!

Word to the wise mate the club don't give a sh*t.

They have what they always wanted now.... an N block empty of most who stood and made some noise :@

Evening!

Word to the wise mate the club don't give a sh*t.

They have what they always wanted now.... an N block empty of most who stood and made some noise :@

Hello :)

We could allways start a potetion.

Get Leicester City Fans to sign it saying they want N,L re-opened to buy match tickets when ever they would like to go in there.

Hello :)

We could allways start a potetion.

Get Leicester City Fans to sign it saying they want N,L re-opened to buy match tickets when ever they would like to go in there.

Yeah you could try that but if i was a betting man which has been known...

I would say you would get max 200 signatures and get told see ya, as they don't want it!

The only way that N and L would get what they wanted is if they had representation by a group for themselves like the ultras idea and demanded it from the board, or then think up of an idea to hit them with I.E don't buy anymore tickets, don't go to the match, cancel your Direct debits etc..........

Yeah you could try that but if i was a betting man which has been known...

I would say you would get max 200 signatures and get told see ya, as they don't want it!

The only way that N and L would get what they wanted is if they had representation by a group for themselves like the ultras idea and demanded it from the board, or then think up of an idea to hit them with I.E don't buy anymore tickets, don't go to the match, cancel your Direct debits etc..........

I'll be happy being on the board if some one makes one and fight for N, L to be re-opended.

With regards to the whole situation with me and my ejection and resulting ban from the ground, I won't say too much as I don't want to keep bringing it up and felt I cleared it all up after it happened.

I was banned for persistantly standing on the back row of N Block even though hundreds of people do this in the ground every week. I wasn't asked to sit down once and the club have privately admitted to me I was highly unfortunate and was made a scapegoat of. It is also true that I am banned from N Block and L1. Not just for three games but forever. This was not decided by Peter Jones. This was decided by Kevin Barkley, Health and Safety Manager. :rolleyes:

Raj, I am intrigued to know why you're so interested in the matter, and would politely request that you PM me should you need to find anything out about the whole affair, just to ensure the public forums don't become cluttered with an issue which was discussed a fair while ago. Thanks. :thumbup:

With regards to the whole situation with me and my ejection and resulting ban from the ground, I won't say too much as I don't want to keep bringing it up and felt I cleared it all up after it happened.

I was banned for persistantly standing on the back row of N Block even though hundreds of people do this in the ground every week. I wasn't asked to sit down once and the club have privately admitted to me I was highly unfortunate and was made a scapegoat of. It is also true that I am banned from N Block and L1. Not just for three games but forever. This was not decided by Peter Jones. This was decided by Kevin Barkley, Health and Safety Manager. :rolleyes:

Raj, I am intrigued to know why you're so interested in the matter, and would politely request that you PM me should you need to find anything out about the whole affair, just to ensure the public forums don't become cluttered with an issue which was discussed a fair while ago. Thanks. :thumbup:

C(you)nt the like of who are ruining a good day out and Our footy match experience :@

See you on Tuesday Boyo :thumbup:

I'd like to find out IF he was contacted by the club after his ejection...could you find out pls?

Yes, he was contacted.

Peter Jones then visited him at home and discussed a number of matters. I don't think it is fair to Jamie to elaborate upon them in this forum as it was a private discussion and if he chooses not to divulge the contents then so be it.

I became aware of the contents of the meeting via representations made to the club on his behalf.

Archived