Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nath

What's Happening Now?

Yeah but Tommeh its worse for us,like i said they (N) canstill get tickets IF they are in the members club.

We cant do jack!

I will find out if we can take a guest,like my missus for a game,but i think i would have to relocate?!

You would, I know someone who took their nephew to the game and had to move from N to the Kop.

Yeah but Tommeh its worse for us,like i said they (N) canstill get tickets IF they are in the members club.

We cant do jack!

I will find out if we can take a guest,like my missus for a game,but i think i would have to relocate?!

Get a under 8's ticket and upgrade it each game you need to get a ticket for a guest or missus?

You would, I know someone who took their nephew to the game and had to move from N to the Kop.

Thought so :(

Get a under 8's ticket and upgrade it each game you need to get a ticket for a guest or missus?

Ashley,im bloomin 36...or is it 37??

Maybe lildave :D could get an under 8's ticket but i dont think i would...im not THAT young looking!!! ;)

Maybe lildave :D could get an under 8's ticket but i dont think i would...im not THAT young looking!!! ;)

I ment get a under 8's ticket and say its for your child then upgrade it when you need it and say he or she isnt going to the game ?

They don't check them, my old man got in with an uder 16's ticket the other week.

I ment get a under 8's ticket and say its for your child then upgrade it when you need it and say he or she isnt going to the game ?

Bloomin ell Ashley,your a right little devil aint ya!!! :D

Anyway Guys,need sleep.

Have a good one and dont fret about todays result...it was a freak result! :unsure::D

And why haven't none of you signed the Geos Optimistic Bus petition??? :angry:

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=40960

:thumbup:

Well I was in N today row PP seat 41 and I have to say I do not think I shall go back there.

I moved from K last year when we all moved and it was great up to the end of the season but, having had a sensible conversation with the stewards next to me today, they said that many from the north stand complained about our influx during last season and so this is the reason why it is now season ticket only.

I do not know why L1 is season ticket only.

I do agree with ashley, ched and lil dave and others that the atmos was crap in N today - mainly because - as already stated - there were only 20 of us at the back.

I am so p****d off at the club having given us the support and marketing last season to get N going they now turn thier back on us and leave us dead in the water - which effectively is what we are facing.

I don't know what all of you who were in N toady think but if after QPR it is the same as today I will relocate to the top of K simply because I love the atmosphere, it is part of the match day experience for me, and N just failed today.

I will add that I will do all I can to make N a success because it was great last season, but cannot help but feel that without the clubs' support I will end up moving back to K

We will always be outsung by away fans who are big in numbers due to the fact it's about 2,000 versus about 200 (Same with Lblock)

After five years, the penny finally drops.... :rolleyes:

Once again, not a word was heard from L1 in the Kop yesterday.

The central issue is that we don't have enough fans who want to sing at matches. Splitting up those that do seves no purpose at all.

After five years, the penny finally drops.... :rolleyes:

Once again, not a word was heard from L1 in the Kop yesterday.

The central issue is that we don't have enough fans who want to sing at matches. Splitting up those that do seves no purpose at all.

:rolleyes: It's been said over and over that the sound doesn't travel to the other side of the ground, well I could hear L perfectly well when they were singing.

Archived