Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nath

What's Happening Now?

Seen the N block was pretty empty today.

Now the club has enforced season ticket holders only for N block, the idea of the singing section is now looking a far off posability...

Are the fans who started this campaign going to try and reinforce it?

You all looked so bored up there, not being able to make an impact, does this mean you shall be returning to the kop? (those that got season tickets there)

Seen the N block was pretty empty today.

Now the club has enforced season ticket holders only for N block, the idea of the singing section is now looking a far off posability...

Are the fans who started this campaign going to try and reinforce it?

You all looked so bored up there, not being able to make an impact, does this mean you shall be returning to the kop? (those that got season tickets there)

Piss poor. I'm not trying to make excuses but the lack of support from the club has angered me, I've wrote to them several times but got the same reply "Ring so and so number"

Obviously Jamie and Andy are boycotting now, Mickey is banned from there. That's three main people out.

Also we lost a lot of people to L1, which was disappointing but understandable.

I'm not sure what we're going to do yet. We shall see.

I noticed that. It looked like there wasn't even enough to fill the top two rows from K, where I was sat. Which was great, by the way. :P

You got a season ticket in K mate?

We have contemplated that.

The kop made some noise today, for about the first 5 minutes.

TBH the loudest noise from there i think i've ever heard...

i feel if those that did move to N block move back, they could make an impact on the kop, under this new era....

i feel if those that did move to N block move back, they could make an impact on the kop, under this new era....

How?

I really DO NOT want to turn this into a Kop vs N vs L1 thread.

It's so boring now.

The fact is N isn't going to get much more support this season.

I would of thought at the end of the day, the club wanted bums on seats. :rolleyes: .

Pathetic.

How?

...Today more fans seemed to join in singing.

People like yourselfs who try to improve atmosphere etc, by singing non stop could boost the kop, by doing it there,

if you get me... :dunno:

People like yourselfs who try to improve atmosphere etc, by singing non stop could boost the kop, by doing it there,

Yes I do.

Let's not forget this was tried before we went to the club about N, but to no avail.

I'm not sure, people have tried singing and doing everything we've done in N block before in the Kop but to no avail.

Although, if we do move i'd rather move to the Kop than L1/K1.

Yes I do.

Let's not forget this was tried before we went to the club about N, but to no avail.

True, but there is new optimism throughout the club now, like today, alot of people were singing and attempting to create that atmosphere.

The fans now understand that things can only get beter for us at the mo ( ...we hope) and are starting to get behind the team

I have no idea what the club were thinking when they made it ST's only. Did they think it was that popular? :doh:

No.

I'm pretty sure that they're doing it to stamp down on those hooligans who like to stand and make an atmosphere at football. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure, people have tried singing and doing everything we've done in N block before in the Kop but to no avail.

Although, if we do move i'd rather move to the Kop than L1/K1.

If everyone moved as a group so theres a group of peopole that will always sing it would help, bit too late now though.

You got a season ticket in K mate?

We have contemplated that.

Not a season ticket, no. It'll probably end up costing me more, but I don't have enough to buy one and will probably be at about 3/4 of the games rather than them all. Hoping to sit at the top of K whenever I can, though. Best trade off between view, atmosphere and chavlessness.

If everyone moved as a group so theres a group of peopole that will always sing it would help, bit too late now though.

Well that was the idea with N wasn't it.

It just didn't work out how expected, sadly.

It did.

The club have just stupidly decided to make it all season ticket, thinking you were going to be hooligans?...

L1 was really lively today,it helps with Jobber banging his instrument.

I think the thing with N block is that you guysare trying to create an atmosphere in an area that is not really renowned for it.#

After all it is the Family/Members Club End?

Though you guys did areally good job towards the end of last season,but if you los alot of the people to the Kop/L blok or were ever,its bound to be effected.

It didn't look much fun in N from where i was sitting.

Yeah but N is empty, pretty much and at least the poeple in the Kop will sing sometimes, most poeple in the family stand hardly ever sing even when "encouraged"

L1 was really lively today,it helps with Jobber banging his instrument.

I think the thing with N block is that you guysare trying to create an atmosphere in an area that is not really renowned for it.#

After all it is the Family/Members Club End?

Though you guys did areally good job towards the end of last season,but if you los alot of the people to the Kop/L blok or were ever,its bound to be effected.

It didn't look much fun in N from where i was sitting.

I'm glad you've got involved!

Stewards were ok today. I got warned for banging for sign at the back but that was all.

Any news from your sources?

Archived