Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Accrington Stanley Match Thread

Very interesting line up, I'm delighted with that to be honest. Kenton is the second best right back at the club so is the obvious choice with Chambers out injured, and Sheehan is probably the best left back at the club so it makes sense he'd be starting. Good stuff all round. Will be good to see how that front three get on - I hope it is a proper 4-3-3 though rather than 4-4-2 with Weslowski & Hume/Campbell/Fryatt on one of the wings..

It may be 4-3-1-2 with Hume playing just behind the fron two of Hume and Campbell.

It may be 4-3-1-2 with Hume playing just behind the fron two of Hume and Campbell.

the geezer on the radio reckons that hume & fryatt are upfront and dj is in midfield for some reason not quite as exciting if thats the case

the geezer on the radio reckons that hume & fryatt are upfront and dj is in midfield for some reason not quite as exciting if thats the case

well dj was put into midfield against blacpool when he first came on but at the end of the day MA will play who he wants where he wants!

Interesting that Nielsen is left on the bench, makes you wonder when Allen is going to use him if at all. Was he really bad in pre-season?
He was unsure with crosses and i never really saw him have a proper shot to save.
Oh, Raise our hopes then dash them :D

Archived