Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Accrington Stanley Match Thread

What a bunch of w*nkers most of you are.

Not one of you has the first idea of professional football but you sit behind your PC's and slag off the manager all because he told JFH to sling his hook. I pity the bloke he has come in to salvage a mess one that you all sat back and allowed to happen because and then you slag him for it.

Not one of you would have the bollocks to say anything to hos face either.

Not one of you has the first idea of professional football but you sit behind your PC's and slag off the manager all because he told JFH to sling his hook. I pity the bloke he has come in to slavage a mess on that you all sat back and allowed to happen because and then you slag him for it.

Correct!

Im worried about the start to this season if we are struggling against Accrington then thats not a good sign if we go to Palace and get a win or even a draw + a good performance but im just worried im gonna be concerned if we dont get at least 4 points from the next 2 league games i would nt be surprised if Allen was out before the end of the season ive just got a bad feeling that Milans patience is going to wear thin

Not one of you has the first idea of professional football but you sit behind your PC's and slag off the manager all because he told JFH to sling his hook. I pity the bloke he has come in to salvage a mess one that you all sat back and allowed to happen because and then you slag him for it.

lol calm down son

Eh - who's slagging the manager in here?

:clap: Can you post on here more please

You on drugs? :blink:

Archived