Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Accrington Stanley Match Thread

I meant that a championship side are playing a lower league side and taking them to the cleaners (now 5-0) we should be giving Accrington a similar football lesson but we are not!!!

Norwich are at home, that might be why! :unsure:

I meant that a championship side are playing a lower league side and taking them to the cleaners (now 5-0) we should be giving Accrington a similar football lesson but we are not!!!

norwich are at home. sounds like the weather is pouring it down too at the stanley.. might not be there. yes i would like some more goals but we scored after 4 minutes so im not upset yet..

I'm off out, better be 10 nil when I get home otherwise I'm going to eat the bag of mixed salad that's been at the back of the fridge for 2 months and the fajitas made with dodgy chicken which gave me violent hallucinations last night

did you bring it back from a short trip to Amsterdam? :thumbup:

I'm off out, better be 10 nil when I get home otherwise I'm going to eat the bag of mixed salad that's been at the back of the fridge for 2 months and the fajitas made with dodgy chicken which gave me violent hallucinations last night

Must be the majic mushrooms at work. :S

Did i hear that right?

Robbie Williams is playing for Accrington Stanley?

I knew he had put money in but didn't realise he was actually playing for them!

Didn't Robbie Williams put money into Port Vale :dunno:

sounds like a good night out to me. ;)

Archived