Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Paul Henderson

He made a one really good save and come out to punch lots of crosses, did well with a lot of them to be fair. Kicking was ok, nearly fooked up big time though. He'll be good enough for this season

Arthur > Henderson :D

"Milan, is an Arthur fan" :D

Shut up for Christ sake, he is a bombscare always has always will be.

He inspired no confidence on Saturday and all of a sudden he is the new Mark Wallington (that was out keeper in the early 80's okay).

Sometimes you have got to play with the cards you are dealt with (Im turning into David Brent). The facts are we have Nielsen who didnt impress enough in pre-season to warrant a first team place, Rab who we can wedge away from Maccie d`s, Logan who is the youngest keeper who we have decided to send out on loan in orer to improve and Hendo, solid enough like tonights game seemingly proved but isnt the best goalkeeper in the division and doesnt seem to be inspiring by does a solid job.

Lets back whoever is in goal and at teh moment is Hendo and hopefully they will help us climb up he table as there is no way after the Nielsen signing that MA can go and buy another gk iduring this transfer window.

If you had been to the game, you would know that Hendo had a great game and kept us in the cup....

He is starting as he had the best pre-season and is the strongest out of the 4 keepers we had. If allen thought

Jimmy was a better keeper, he would have started the season...

If you had been to the game, you would know that Hendo had a great game and kept us in the cup....

He is starting as he had the best pre-season and is the strongest out of the 4 keepers we had. If allen thought

Jimmy was a better keeper, he would have started the season...

Balls to Henderson, I don't like him.

Logan is a great keeper, defo a future leic star (hopefully)

But he would not have been loaned out if Allen (or Milan!) thought he was good enough to be number 1 or 2.

He will come back next season with a FULL season behind him, lots of experience, rather than sitting on the bench or playing reserve football

Ok then, if we're being serious.

I personally think Logan is the better keeper, but we've shipped him out on loan.

So imo we need to get one in.

I love Logan, but I was wrong, Hendo is the best we have at the moment.

Still far from the quality we need, but he's reet.

MUHAHAHA. My plan is coming together. MA has flogged logan out on loan and henderson just played a blinder... :D my point proven... for now.

Oh no.

Did you go to the game?

Yes, Henderson did make some quality saves last night. Nobody is taking that away from him. But last night he showed that Logans faults are his own as well. Last night he came for a lot of crosses giving weak punches and generally not commanding his area.

His kicking again was not upto much and got us into a lot of trouble while he messed around with it in the second half.

No doubt that Hendo kept us in the game, I'll give him that, but he is still very dodgy.

If Hendo's not in the side we need to replace him with an Aussie.

Brad Jones on loan anyone!

But out of the keepers we have we must go with Logan at least he has improvement in him and can become a good reliable keepper.

I also heard Nielsen has had money on himself to be back home by seasons end!! it might be the first bet he has ever won

Archived