Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
S1DDO

Fryatt in midfield?

I'd suggest it's part of the fear thing that's suffocating the club.

Everyone's looking to themselves because if they don't score they'll be replaced.

Remarkably DeVries is the only one who really seems to be playing selflessly and he's arguably doing best of all.

Odhimabo too but he only gets minor cameos.

That mean come Saturday, no Hume, no DJ, no MDV, bloody hell we do need to sign more strikers. :cry:

Why because he runs around a lot?

Hume has no more attributes to play in midfield than Paul Henderson.

He's quicker than Fryatt for one, his natural game is to play from deep, where as Fryatt is more used to playing off the shoulder of the opposing defenders. I think a lot of Hume's good work is done out wide through the channels, but i'd much rather we sign a bloody decent left winger instead.

I reckon we should pick the 11 best players we have in the team.

We also have to put them in their best position.

We can have one right back 3 centre backs, 3 centre mids and 3 up front + the goalie.

Just go straight down the middle. :S

Square pegs, round holes, etc etc.

But... consider this: would you rather we stuck a striker in midfield (the MA way) or another defender or two (the RK way)? ;)

Besides... plenty of people were clamouring for one particular striker to be bundled into the midfield anyway. :ph34r:

Lets not forget this was a cup game against supposedly weaker opposition. In such circumstances it's not unusual to play fringe players, even players out of position, to rest some players and give others a run out.

Archived