Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
S1DDO

Fryatt in midfield?

Although he was out of position i thought played well, definatley no worse than anyone else, ok, he tired in the second half

as the all did.

His passing was ok and kept possesion well at times, might have been more effective on the right as he had to keep cutting in to cross.

Although he was out of position i thought played well, definatley no worse than anyone else, ok, he tired in the second half

as the all did.

His passing was ok and kept possesion well at times, might have been more effective on the right as he had to keep cutting in to cross.

Well I didn't go.

But Hume would of been the better choice out of the starting XI and Porter out of the squad.

I liken Fryatt's appearance on the left wing as the same as when O'Neill decided to pl,ay Heskey at left back against Ipswich in the League Cup years ago.

It amazes me that managers try things like this. I quite like to see three strikers playing in the startin XI but if you're going to have one play out wide then make sure they've got the attributes to play there. Fryatt is a poacher, likes to hang about the box, not mix it up in his own half on the left. Weird.

I dont believe in playing players out of position, you are only going to get a second rate performance from them - not from a point of effort but from ability, they have worked at being a forward not a winger. His natural desire would mean he wants to shoot more than create. From the Radio it seemed like he was shooting from distance all the time (for those who went sorry I am relying on the words of a Sheep).

Barber also said that he thought that Fryatt had grown a couple of inches - can anyone confirm this??? I thought he was 5. 11" so that would make him over 6 foot. Or was this just Barber being a pr*ck!!

I dont believe in playing players out of position, you are only going to get a second rate performance from them - not from a point of effort but from ability, they have worked at being a forward not a winger. His natural desire would mean he wants to shoot more than create. From the Radio it seemed like he was shooting from distance all the time (for those who went sorry I am relying on the words of a Sheep).

Barber also said that he thought that Fryatt had grown a couple of inches - can anyone confirm this??? I thought he was 5. 11" so that would make him over 6 foot. Or was this just Barber being a pr*ck!!

Is it common for a grown man to suddenly grow 2 inches in height!!!, Barber was probably staring at his own cock, got a hard-on for the first time and left the transmission on

Fryatt did ok, considering he was wide. Not the most obvious choice in my opinion!

He had a couple of good touches but never beat his man, which is crucial when you play wide.

He probably could of bagged in the second half, but missed his chance.

Fryatt is blatently not a winger, he didn't know what to do when he got himself into the good positions.

He's a scorer not a creator, Hume should have been left wing and fryatt up front.

He's very greedy at the minute. There were a few occasions where he tried to go it alone where a pass or even a shot from himself would have been more effective. But, instead he decided to try and take umpteen players on and then wasted possesion. Hume also does this regularly, it's infuriating at times.

He's very greedy at the minute. There were a few occasions where he tried to go it alone where a pass or even a shot from himself would have been more effective. But, instead he decided to try and take umpteen players on and then wasted possesion. Hume also does this regularly, it's infuriating at times.

Could it be he has no confidence in those around him. :blink:

Could it be he has no confidence in those around him. :blink:

I'd suggest it's part of the fear thing that's suffocating the club.

Everyone's looking to themselves because if they don't score they'll be replaced.

Remarkably DeVries is the only one who really seems to be playing selflessly and he's arguably doing best of all.

Odhimabo too but he only gets minor cameos.

Archived