Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lee7

Away Priority

got a season ticket for the first time this season and want to got to the forest game but how do you know what priority you are so i know which day to call the ticket office :dunno:

I'd imagine you are priority 3, as it is calculated on how many away games you went to in the previous season. (unless its changed) :thumbup:

I'd imagine you are priority 3, as it is calculated on how many away games you went to in the previous season. (unless its changed) :thumbup:

i went to quite a lot of games last season about 17 but i wasn't a season ticket holder :dunno:

If you have a season ticket, you will have priority as follows.

Priority 1 - For renewing season ticket holders who went to the majority of away matches the previous season.

Priority 2 - For renewing season ticket holders who went to a few matches the previous season.

Priority 3 - For renewing season ticket holders who went to none of, or just a few away matches the previous season, or for new season ticket holders regardless of the number of away games attended the previous season.

So if you are a new season ticket holder you will be priority 3.

I don't know how many games qualify for priority 1 or 2, it changes depending on where we are.

If you have a season ticket, you will have priority as follows.

Priority 1 - For renewing season ticket holders who went to the majority of away matches the previous season.

Priority 2 - For renewing season ticket holders who went to a few matches the previous season.

Priority 3 - For renewing season ticket holders who went to none of, or just a few away matches the previous season, or for new season ticket holders regardless of the number of away games attended the previous season.

So if you are a new season ticket holder you will be priority 3.

I don't know how many games qualify for priority 1 or 2, it changes depending on where we are.

cheers :thumbup:

Is it just 1 ticket per season ticket does anybody know? Or could I go and buy 3 or 4 tickets with mine on Monday?

One ticket per season ticket.

Official sites been a bit misleading about the selling arrangements.Read on saturday that it was mon for priority 1,tues priority 2 etc,but just looked again on there and tickets were available to all st holders today and it's members and non st holders tommorow.I was down that way as well today,so now got to make a special trip tommorow :@

Is it just 1 ticket per season ticket does anybody know? Or could I go and buy 3 or 4 tickets with mine on Monday?
I doubt 4000 would sell out in 2 days, you should be ok :thumbup:
One ticket per season ticket.

How wrong were these comments. :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is ridiculous..

I went to ten away games last season, so i just rang up the ticket office to ensure that i was a priority two season ticket holder, and they said that according to their records i hadn't attended ANY away games last season!?

They said if i bring my stubs in, along with my dads then they'l upgrade both for me... i keep all mine, but my mate usually uses his season ticket for priority for away games because my dad can't go because of work, and he can't find his stubs.

Why the hell haven't they recorded it on the system everytime i ring up and order tickets!?

You would hve needed to do one of two things.

1. Bought every ticket from the ticket office and quote your client ref and ask them to log it against your ticket (req you to go to the office)

2. Got your priority card signed by a ticket office member on buying each ticket. (req you to go tto the office)

Basically if you only ever buy away tickets by post email internet etc you are screwed

but of course they don't tell you this

Why the hell haven't they recorded it on the system everytime i ring up and order tickets!?

Actually that's quite a concern if they havent recorded the data because Im not sure if ive still got my priority card from last season.... :unsure:

They always ask for my season ticket number so i assumed that they would have all the data on record. :blink:

Actually that's quite a concern if they havent recorded the data because Im not sure if ive still got my priority card from last season.... :unsure:

They always ask for my season ticket number so i assumed that they would have all the data on record. :blink:

Yeah same here.

What gets me is, that they can obviously tell who's been to more games than others, and that's surely recorded on the computer isn't it?

It's gonna be a long wednesday morning isn't it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Im still going down on the tuesday and if they say im not priority two then im gonna tell them to check their computer. And ask why Ive been allowed to buy my tickets on tuesday for every away game so far this season if they are so certain that Im not priority two!!

Im still going down on the tuesday and if they say im not priority two then im gonna tell them to check their computer. And ask why Ive been allowed to buy my tickets on tuesday for every away game so far this season if they are so certain that Im not priority two!!

Good point, that.

I managed to get my forest replay tickets on the priority two day.

But i'm gonna have to drive over from Bedford to get tickets, so i don't really want to get turned away.

I may take my tent, and sleeping bag, and just set up camp if they want me to wait until wednesday lol

I'm pretty sure this is goin to sell out VERY quick, because i've heard people saying (that aren't STH) they're borrowin their mates ST who doesn't want to go. I bet there'l be a lot of those cases.

Good point, that.

I managed to get my forest replay tickets on the priority two day.

But i'm gonna have to drive over from Bedford to get tickets, so i don't really want to get turned away.

I may take my tent, and sleeping bag, and just set up camp if they want me to wait until wednesday lol

I'm pretty sure this is goin to sell out VERY quick, because i've heard people saying (that aren't STH) they're borrowin their mates ST who doesn't want to go. I bet there'l be a lot of those cases.

Yeah i think it will do too. Ive had someone ask to borrow my dads season ticket because he's not going. The thing is that I havent even been given a priority card this season yet and have been to Forest, Plymouth, Charlton and Villa so far but im assuming there will be no record of that so will that not count again? Villa was the only time that I went to the ticket office for my away tickets this season and the lady there asked if i'd got a priority card... i said no... and she said thats fine and carried on. She didnt give me one though :blink:

Had a quick look round for last seasons ticket and its not around anywhere so just gonna have to take a chance and go on the tuesday.... I even did Foxes travel for all away games last season so if they havent got those details either then there will be some strong words for me making a wasted trip!

Archived