Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lee7

Away Priority

Did anyone notice Chelseas priority system? It was something along the lines of one point for every home game and then you got more for away games with a larger amount for the further distance or for tuesday night games.

With us it would be along the lines of:

- a game at the walkers ... 1 point

- an away game at forest ... 2 points

- an away game at plymouth ... 6 points

Then have the limits for ticket sales rearranged accordingly.

Chelsea's system works because they can sell season tickets. I would guess that giving priority to STH's in our case is used as an incentive to buy one in the first place. Otherwise what benefits would there be in having a ST? Etc etc etc.

If you have a season ticket, you will have priority as follows.

Priority 1 - For renewing season ticket holders who went to the majority of away matches the previous season.

Priority 2 - For renewing season ticket holders who went to a few matches the previous season.

Priority 3 - For renewing season ticket holders who went to none of, or just a few away matches the previous season, or for new season ticket holders regardless of the number of away games attended the previous season.

So if you are a new season ticket holder you will be priority 3.

I don't know how many games qualify for priority 1 or 2, it changes depending on where we are.

How do you prove how many away games you've been to the previous season because ive been to 4 so far this season & i should easily qualify for priority two next season! i haven't been keeping my stubs properly :dunno:

How do you prove how many away games you've been to the previous season because ive been to 4 so far this season & i should easily qualify for priority two next season! i haven't been keeping my stubs properly :dunno:

:unsure:

How can you not properly keep a stub?? lol

There should be a record of what you have bought on their system, but you should also keep your stubs. If you are a STH then you need to ask for a priority card which they will mark up as you buy your tickets. If you buy over the phone, then you have to go into the ticket office at a later stage to get your card marked, obviously. If you don't have a ST, then you don't get a priority card.

There should be a record of what you have bought on their system, but you should also keep your stubs. If you are a STH then you need to ask for a priority card which they will mark up as you buy your tickets. If you buy over the phone, then you have to go into the ticket office at a later stage to get your card marked, obviously. If you don't have a ST, then you don't get a priority card.

I wondered what they meant when they said "I've got your card marked" when I was arguing with them about priorities :doh::D

:D Well ive not been making a conscious effort to do so or unconscious come to think of it :unsure: i could probably find 2 or 3 of the 4 or 5 stubs if i had a rummage thats about it :unsure::dunno:lol

I just wack all mine in my back pocket. Easy. Got all but 2 From the last 4 years.

• 5 months later...

I have purchased afew of my away tickets when they have gone on general sale as my brother doesn't have a season ticket but has come many away games with me and my dad, can you still give them your ref number (when they are on general sale and will it be recorded). If you can then i'm stupid as i haven't quoted my ref number, only for about 5 away games this season when i got them on priority 3 day. Ah well nevermind

I have purchased afew of my away tickets when they have gone on general sale as my brother doesn't have a season ticket but has come many away games with me and my dad, can you still give them your ref number (when they are on general sale and will it be recorded). If you can then i'm stupid as i haven't quoted my ref number, only for about 5 away games this season when i got them on priority 3 day. Ah well nevermind

Just take your tickets into the Ticket Office at the end of the season and they'll update your priority. :thumbup:

Priority card? :dunno:

Why has no one ever mentioned priority card to me before...although, for some reason, I always seem to be sold tickets as priority 1 whenever I buy them :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived