Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lee7

Away Priority

Went to the ticket office this morning. What I said earlier was a load of bollocks :( Where the f uck that come from, I don't know.

8+ away games for Priority 2, 13+ for Priority 1

Could have told you that!

I will be priority 2 i have been to more away games but only brought 9 through the club because i paid on the day for the rest of them :(

Take your stubs in to get upgrades mate.

:giggle:

DiscoBob is priority one without going to 13+ away games, their system must be fooked.

I thought it was 8+ for Priority 2 and 13+ for Priority 1 anyway. :thumbup:

I just sent them an email the day before tickets went on sale this season and they phoned me back on Priority 1 day to sell me one - everytime without fail.

I think it is because I say please and thank you. :cool:

I just sent them an email the day before tickets went on sale this season and they phoned me back on Priority 1 day to sell me one - everytime without fail.

I think it is because I say please and thank you. :cool:

You could've told me that at the start of the season. :P

I won't have to worry next year, priority 1. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry but this is the 1st time i have ever been priority 1 and i am a bit lost i gave the man my ticket stubs and he just gave me a card saying prioriy 1 on it. When the season starts and i ring up on the 1st day of sale what will happen should i have a reference number or something sorry im just a bit lost :unsure:

I should be priority 1 next season. I'll have to wait and see when I renew my season ticket. I'll be taking all my stubs in. I think I went to 14 or 15 away games last season.

Renewed today, took my stubs in too and they said i'd have to take them in when I buy my first away ticket of the season they'll update my priority.

Which made me realise just now that means i'll have to buy one under my name at full price.

Bastards.

Renewed today, took my stubs in too and they said i'd have to take them in when I buy my first away ticket of the season they'll update my priority.

Which made me realise just now that means i'll have to buy one under my name at full price.

Bastards.

lol

I went in and got mine, gave her my stubs, she counted them out and gave me my priority one card! lol:clap:

lol

I went in and got mine, gave her my stubs, she counted them out and gave me my priority one card! lol:clap:

Is that all that happens you get a card with a sticker on it now what do i do? When i ring up how do they know im priority 1 ? Sorry i sound stupid but i want to make sure i take advantage of bein priority 1 :thumbup:

Is that all that happens you get a card with a sticker on it now what do i do? When i ring up how do they know im priority 1 ? Sorry i sound stupid but i want to make sure i take advantage of bein priority 1 :thumbup:

They'll have it on system I think. :thumbup:

Hmm, here's the dilemma... not planning on getting a season ticket as I'm not really likely to get to enough home games to make it worthwhile. However, I do want to try to make it to as many aways as possible. Therefore I won't get any kinda priority on away ticket sales. Anyone willing to hazard a guess at how many aways are gonna sell out before they reach general sale? :angry:

Any idea how many games you need for priority 2?

And why on earth do they not keep it recorded on their system when i purchase tickets.. why do i have to have the stubs??

Is this "priority card" something physical that I am meant to have been given at the start of the season? If so I will be annoyed!!!

For people asking how many games you need etc.

Read this thread back.

I had looked though and all I can see is that it says that season ticket holders that have been to a "few" away games could be priority 2 or 3...

hence I was wondering if anyone knew what a "few meant" and how many you needed to make the difference between priority 2 and 3

Hmm, here's the dilemma... not planning on getting a season ticket as I'm not really likely to get to enough home games to make it worthwhile. However, I do want to try to make it to as many aways as possible. Therefore I won't get any kinda priority on away ticket sales. Anyone willing to hazard a guess at how many aways are gonna sell out before they reach general sale? :angry:

Depends on how well we're doing, you might as well become a member even if it mens being able to get tickets a day before Gen sale.

Right the OS has finally put the information up:

Priority 3 - Any season ticket holder

Priority 2 - Between 8 and 13 away games last season

Priority 1 - 13 or more away games last season

I had looked though and all I can see is that it says that season ticket holders that have been to a "few" away games could be priority 2 or 3...

hence I was wondering if anyone knew what a "few meant" and how many you needed to make the difference between priority 2 and 3

Depends on how well we're doing, you might as well become a member even if it mens being able to get tickets a day before Gen sale.

Ah yeah, good point - did that this year. Just being dense.

Bastards.

lol

I renewed mine today and she gave me my new priority card there and then.... minus the season ticket booklet of course. And she didnt count out the stubs or anything and just took my word for it that I'd been to 25 aways this season. :thumbup:

I renewed mine today and she gave me my new priority card there and then.... minus the season ticket booklet of course. And she didnt count out the stubs or anything and just took my word for it that I'd been to 25 aways this season. :thumbup:

Damn.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I can't find my stubs anywhere and the ticket office only have records of 7 away tickets bought over the phone.

I am pissed off big style.

I am quite miffed with my Priority level which I was given yesterday.

Are people higher up the priority ladder allowed to buy my tickets? If I miss out on the little places this season I'm going to be very grumpy indeed.

Archived