Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Reserves V Forest

We lost because of a shit but experienced Danish international goalkeeper for a start.

And I cannot imagine Alex Cisak was at all pleased at not getting a game.

He might have expected a fairly regular spot in the reserves this season but had to sit it out while the club gave yet more time to proving they'd made what so far appears to be a colossal mistake.

Any other goalkeeper would probably have been taken off by the middle of the second half at the latest.

I've just seen the highlights, oh dear Nielsen.

Cisak or Pentney should be first choice reserves over him, He should be loaned back to Aab.

I've just seen the highlights...and what the f'ck? It was a decent punch out and a lucky kick for the winner. There was no way he was responsible for the first either. Far be it for me to come between Thracian and his latest hobby horse - but it did not look that atrocious.

I've just seen the highlights...and what the f'ck? It was a decent punch out and a lucky kick for the winner. There was no way he was responsible for the first either. Far be it for me to come between Thracian and his latest hobby horse - but it did not look that atrocious.

Never were the benefits of being there more glaringly demonstrated. :whistle:

Everyone who went has mentioned how bad he was, not just Thracian. I'll take that over the highlights.

Archived