Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Nottingham Forest

Forest is going to be a great game and i really hope Leicester can get the right result. Managed to get my tickets today too :P I rekon the team will hopefully be full of confidence after a 2-0 win at home to Watford :whistle: and be ready to thrash Forest. I would give players a chance in the game though as they are a league 1 side and we should see how other players fair in the starting line up. Here is my team for Forest.

Nillsen

Mattock

Mc Auley

Kisnorbo

Chambers

Newton

Kishishev

Clemence

Hellings

Odihambo

Fryatt

Bench: Hayes, Fulop, De Vries Dj Kaebi (if available)

Forest is going to be a great game and i really hope Leicester can get the right result. Managed to get my tickets today too :P I rekon the team will hopefully be full of confidence after a 2-0 win at home to Watford :whistle: and be ready to thrash Forest. I would give players a chance in the game though as they are a league 1 side and we should see how other players fair in the starting line up. Here is my team for Forest.

Nillsen

Mattock

Mc Auley

Kisnorbo

Chambers

Newton

Kishishev

Clemence

Hellings

Odihambo

Fryatt

So we're taking nearly 5000 fans, and you want to put out a reserve side? :blink:

Got to give players like Hellings, Nilsen, Fryatt, Odihambo a chance in cup matches at least to see if they do well

If these players aren't going to play in cup matches then when are they going to get a chance?

Regardless of how many fans we are taking

Got to give players like Hellings, Nilsen, Fryatt, Odihambo a chance in cup matches at least to see if they do well

We don't have to really. Forest are no pushovers, I think we'll need our strongest team out definitely.

bollocks to that. I saw the clowns lose to Forest reserves last night. Dont want a repeat next week.

I doubt we can get away with resting players so there's no point, this is a huge game mainly for the fans and we MUST win.

Don't forget that in Commons, Cohen and even Lennon they have players that many of our fans would have liked to have seen in our team.

If we beat watford and don't get any injuries I'd stay unchanged.

I doubt we can get away with resting players so there's no point, this is a huge game mainly for the fans and we MUST win.

Don't forget that in Commons, Cohen and even Lennon they have players that many of our fans would have liked to have seen in our team.

If we beat watford and don't get any injuries I'd stay unchanged.

Agree with all of that and would add Arran Davies to the list of players I would have been happy to see arrive here instead.

Im not under estimating Forest at all i just think these players need a first team game and a chance to show what they can do.

They had a chance last night. Surely you want us to win. We need to get a settled side!

They had a chance last night. Surely you want us to win. We need to get a settled side!

of course i want us to win but i didn't see the match last night so i wouldn't know, clearly those players aren't good enough according to you so il go with this team if no injuries.

Fulop

Mattock

N Gotty

Kisnorbo

Chambers

Porter

Clemence

Wesolowski

Kaebi

Dj

Cort (if avaliable)

Bench: Hume, Hayes, Henderson, Stearman, De Vries

of course i want us to win but i didn't see the match last night so i wouldn't know, clearly those players aren't good enough according to you so il go with this team if no injuries.

Fulop

Mattock

N Gotty

Kisnorbo

Chambers

Porter

Clemence

Wesolowski

Kaebi

Dj

Cort (if avaliable)

Bench: Hume, Hayes, Henderson, Stearman, De Vries

Id be happier with that! :D

I've got a bet on with one of my best mates who's a Forest fan, the loser has to pay for flights and accomodation for a lads weekend away somewhere so if we didn't play our full strength team and then lost I would be monumentally p!ssed off!

Nillsen

Mattock

Mc Auley

Kisnorbo

Chambers

Newton

Kishishev

Clemence

Hellings

Odihambo

Fryatt

What an awful team. Shouldn't underestimate Forest.

Archived