Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Plymouth pre match chat

Being fair I think Stowell and Rudkin would think the same in terms of attack.

I'd go:

Fulop;

Chambers, Kisnorbo, Stearman, Sheehan;

Kaebi, Wesolowski, Clemence, Porter;

DeVries, Campbell.

Subs: Nielsen, N'Gotti, Kishishev, Hume, Fryatt.

I know Stearman had a good game against Wolves for the reserves but weren't they all about 16, with only two players having had senior experience? Certainly doesn't warrant dropping N'Gotty or McAuley surely, were they that bad against Forest?

I hope the team doesn't totally change when we get a new manager in. I still don't really understand why Milan has got rid of Allen even though i watched the interviews about it with him. Milan had my 100% respect but that has now gone down to 40% respect. To be honest i don't really like Milan anymore, and with the squad of players we have now we don't really need him anymore.

Id rather have an unknown manager like Brendan Rodgers or Jamie Redknapp, Steve Walsh, Gary Lineker :P than a manager who has failed or i don't like e.g. Gary Megson, Neil Warnock, Glen Roder.

For me the only choice of manager would be Paul Jewell or it would have to be an unknown manager.

Fulop

Mattock

Mc Auely

Kisnorbo

Chambers

Newton

Clemence

Wesolowski

Kaebi

De Vries

Dj

Bench: Hume, Cort, Henderson, Kishishev, N gotty

That would be my final team for Saturday. Yes i haven't included Sheehan because i don't think he's good enough to play for this football club.

I hope the team doesn't totally change when we get a new manager in. I still don't really understand why Milan has got rid of Allen even though i watched the interviews about it with him. Milan had my 100% respect but that has now gone down to 40% respect. To be honest i don't really like Milan anymore, and with the squad of players we have now we don't really need him anymore.

Id rather have an unknown manager like Brendan Rodgers or Jamie Redknapp, Steve Walsh, Gary Lineker :P than a manager who has failed or i don't like e.g. Gary Megson, Neil Warnock, Glen Roder.

For me the only choice of manager would be Paul Jewell or it would have to be an unknown manager.

Fulop

Mattock

Mc Auely

Kisnorbo

Chambers

Newton

Clemence

Wesolowski

Kaebi

De Vries

Dj

Bench: Hume, Cort, Henderson, Kishishev, N gotty

That would be my final team for Saturday. Yes i haven't included Sheehan because i don't think he's good enough to play for this football club.

But an 'unknown' manager would be good enough to manage it? :rolleyes:

I know Stearman had a good game against Wolves for the reserves but weren't they all about 16, with only two players having had senior experience? Certainly doesn't warrant dropping N'Gotty or McAuley surely, were they that bad against Forest?

They didn't play! Kenton and Kisnorbo were centre backs, Chambers right back and Clarke left back.

I'd like to play the same team as at Watford, but swap Clarke for Mattock.

ditto mate

Not sure if this is just me being bitter and twisted..but here goes...

Mandaric

Mandaric Mandaric Mandaric Mandaric

Mandaric Mandaric Mandaric

Mandaric

JFH Mandaric

very nice ;) exactly what i was going to put.

We will never play 3 in midfield, because we will get pissed all over.

On the contrary it don't look like we are gonna get a new left winger before the window closes & the options on the right aint great. So the formation which best suits our team as it stands is a 5 3 2 with chambers kaabi sheehan & mattock fighting for the wingback positions, & weso clemence & kishishev in a three man midfield.

Well thats my view anyway :thumbup:

Seems that the little matter of a football match on saturday is not uppermost in most people's minds. Hopefully it is uppermost in our player's minds though:

Fulop

Chambers

N'Gotty

Kisnorbo

Sheehan

Kaebi

Weso

Clemence

Hume

DJ

De Vries

Bench: Nielsen, McAuley, Kishishev, Fryatt, Cort

It's harsh on McAuley as he's been playing well but I feel that Chambers provides us with a better balance and better attacking options down the right, and I just can't drop N'Gotty. What might well happen though is that Chambers plays left back with Bruno on the right and McAuley and Kisnorbo centre back.

Seems that the little matter of a football match on saturday is not uppermost in most people's minds. Hopefully it is uppermost in our player's minds though:

Definitely, I'm finding it very difficult to generate any interest.

Might just go to the beach if the weather picks up!

:cool:

It seems like they want to do it for Clarkey...

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...2697755,00.html

Foxes want win for Clarke

Caretaker boss Jon Rudkin hopes Leicester can end a turbulent week by getting a positive result at Plymouth for stricken defender Clive Clarke.

Clarke, who is on a three-month loan spell at the Walkers Stadium from Sunderland, suffered a double heart failure after he collapsed and lost consciousness at half-time during the Foxes' midweek Carling Cup clash at Nottingham Forest.

After mouth-to-mouth resuscitation had failed, paramedics twice had to use a defibrillator to restart his heart in the dressing room before Clarke regained consciousness and was taken to hospital in Nottingham where he remains in a 'stable' condition.

Rudkin, who was promoted from his role as academy manager on Wednesday following the club's decision to sack Martin Allen, admits the players remain shaken by the events at the City Ground but insists they are focused on taking something from the game against Argyle at Home Park for the sake of their team-mate.

"It is hard for the players to get something of that magnitude out of their minds because the incident with Clive Clarke was very upsetting," said Rudkin.

"But they have discussed it between themselves privately and spoken to Clive and they are fully focussed on trying to get a result for him on Saturday."

Meanwhile, midfielder Stephen Hughes has joined Motherwell and youngster Eric Odhiambo has been loaned to Southend.

Archived