Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Kevin Phillips

Kev in, Fryatt out. Swap deal including cash to us. That's the latest rumour. But the source, GTFox, has been wrong on many occasions, but he does work for a press association of some sorts.

DEAL!

I'd like Phillips here. He's very small and always works better alongside a big man, so Hume and Campbell will have a fight on their hands if this is true.

Same here but I could see Hume playing right-midfield/ attacking midfielder. Campbell will probably become a bench warmer.

Another rumour from the BBC website:

"Rumours: Not a new player, but a potential new manager. Three different texts but all pinpoint Peter Reid as Leicester's new manager. The most recent says he's at the training ground with Kevin Phillips."

So 2 rumours that add up??? :whistle:

Another rumour from the BBC website:

"Rumours: Not a new player, but a potential new manager. Three different texts but all pinpoint Peter Reid as Leicester's new manager. The most recent says he's at the training ground with Kevin Phillips."

So 2 rumours that add up??? :whistle:

Not sure that I want that chimp as manager

Not sure that I want that chimp as manager

Chimp? As manager? He'd be spending all his time telling people not to think anything at all unless they had it as absolute proof with maths formulae and everything. It'd never work.

1.gif

I cant see Phillips coming here at all, especially not after they sold Ellington the other day. I`d take the deal if we got good money but he is too similar a player to DJ to play them both in the same side IMO.

Bit of a bizzare swap deal. Not sure I would want Fryatt to go even though Phillips is class and knows where the goal is. He is 34 and will not have many seasons left in him unlike Fryatt who can still get better. Big wages too!!

As for Peter Reid, he has a decent time at Sunderland but has done little since. If he was such a good manager how come he has been out of football management for two and a half years??? Surely if he was that good he would have been appointed to one of the other many vacancies that have been about for the last 2.5 years.

Think we would do well to pass on both deals!! :thumbup:

im not sure if i would do this deal as sure kevin philips is a ok striker who would score some goals for us but im not sure if i would let fryatt go as he is one of the best young players outside the prem

im not sure if i would do this deal as sure kevin philips is a ok striker who would score some goals for us but im not sure if i would let fryatt go as he is one of the best young players outside the prem

Are you the guy that wrote to the merc that we have one of the brightest prospects in english football in Fryatt ? lol

Probably! ha

What did he write?

Fryatt for England?

England's no.10?

Whats this nonsense on the BBC transfer deadline day page about Peter Reid and Kevin Phillips down at Belvoir Drive...anybody seen anything ?

N.

Archived