Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lillehamring

sky sports stats

anybody manage to dredge this page out of the bowls of sky sports:

stats

nice to see us get a few mentions and avoid the 'worst' list....

don't know how upto date it is...

and interesting to see clemence emerging as a bad boy...

ps. sorry if this is too weak for its own topic - but i didn't want to clutter up the links page?

anybody manage to dredge this page out of the bowls of sky sports:

stats

nice to see us get a few mentions and avoid the 'worst' list....

don't know how upto date it is...

and interesting to see clemence emerging as a bad boy...

ps. sorry if this is too weak for its own topic - but i didn't want to clutter up the links page?

The player ratings are a load of crap though. All of our players are on 5 ...which I presume is because they havn't bothered to do anything about them yet.....

I imagine there's a lot more than just the three strikers listed there on two goals, they just happened to be the three that got on there.

If you click on next then it goes to the next lot of players with 2 goals. Then to the players with 1 goal.

Still no DJ on there :(

Its way too early in the season for these types of stats to mean anything to be honest. The only ones which I think mean anything are the fitness based ones which show how many yards each player has run and the other performance ones like tackles made and won or shots on goal. We`ll get a truer reflection of these stats after 10-12 games but at the moment they tell us little IMO.

Its way too early in the season for these types of stats to mean anything to be honest. The only ones which I think mean anything are the fitness based ones which show how many yards each player has run and the other performance ones like tackles made and won or shots on goal. We`ll get a truer reflection of these stats after 10-12 games but at the moment they tell us little IMO.

of course, as i said it was more to make the link available for future reference...suggestions admin?

i've been trying to find the proper ratings, where they include passing and assists and tackles, and the players have a proper 'score', this is the best i've found so far...

Why isn't Kaebi playing in the first team???He keeps playing for reserves. So Unfair. He is better than most of the players anyway. omg.

He was injured for a while there... he's playing in the reserves to build up some kind of fitness level.

If he's any good, he'll be in the first team before long.

Why isn't Kaebi playing in the first team???He keeps playing for reserves. So Unfair. He is better than most of the players anyway. omg.

He seems to be progressing well and it wont be long until he is flying down the right side of the pitch for us!

Archived