Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bringbackWalshie

Levi Porter out again

I suppose that is the point. This is made worse by the fact that he's had a decent sub apperance against Palace and thats it all season, and I think his "I'm getting paid" attitude is more worrying than his drinking.

One thing I have never understood about players is that some can almost do as they wish. We have seen some tubsters of footballers which is another thing I don't understand. How can a club let a player get fat despite having them in for training and also having club doctors? Surely if a player is eating to much or drinking too much the club can fine these players their wages as they are at the club as athletes.

I personally blame the clubs and not the players if they aren't monitored and disciplined. Some lads are honest and would do all they can to make the best of a possible long career in football. Some characters are just around for the payday and the fame that goes with it. I'm not sure what category Levi falls into but I personally would get all my players monitored physically on a daily basis to make sure they are at the very least in the best of fitness for possible selection.

Its funny that MA came out to say that our players are much fitter under the interim management team! Maybe he saw/heard that some are slacking too much but what is for sure, its down to the managers to discipline anyone who strays or at least, let them know what the clubs expectations are. If no guidelines are in place the likes of Levi will go out on the beer, probably thinking he isn't doing that much wrong.

One thing I have never understood about players is that some can almost do as they wish. We have seen some tubsters of footballers which is another thing I don't understand. How can a club let a player get fat despite having them in for training and also having club doctors? Surely if a player is eating to much or drinking too much the club can fine these players their wages as they are at the club as athletes.

I personally blame the clubs and not the players if they aren't monitored and disciplined. Some lads are honest and would do all they can to make the best of a possible long career in football. Some characters are just around for the payday and the fame that goes with it. I'm not sure what category Levi falls into but I personally would get all my players monitored physically on a daily basis to make sure they are at the very least in the best of fitness for possible selection.

Its funny that MA came out to say that our players are much fitter under the interim management team! Maybe he saw/heard that some are slacking too much but what is for sure, its down to the managers to discipline anyone who strays or at least, let them know what the clubs expectations are. If no guidelines are in place the likes of Levi will go out on the beer, probably thinking he isn't doing that much wrong.

He isn't tbh, some really great players have been binge drinkers, some have even smoked 40 fags a day.

It's if it's affecting his performance, then he needs considering what he wants from his career, but we don't really have that much evidence that it is the case, he's not been great this season but besides a fairly impressive burst on to the scene he never really has been that great, except in Thracians eyes obviously.

He's entitled to have a pint, he's reaction to the question was a bit disappointing I have to admit, but it's his life. I doubt he's draining much money from the club and if he doesn't produce on the pitch he wont be here for much longer so I'm a bit indifferent.

Archived