Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bringbackWalshie

Levi Porter out again

In my books that means every night, or every Friday/Saturday night at the least!

He probably used to go down the park and get rat arsed when he was younger anyway lol

And noones taking your opinion away from you, just disagreeing.

ok it was really a figure of speech

Yeh I know he's on loan. But even if he has a wonder season do you think he will come back and challenge for a 1st team place?

Well judging from his crossing ability he needs to practice more! and when did I say every night? Like I said previously in this thread, I have a friend at work who knows Levi's mrs and she knows he's always out. He goes to the local pub on the saffron lane area often aswell. I just wish these younger lads didnt get themselves in this situation, you don't become a great player from an attitude like that. it's my opinion and im entitled to it

What you said:

I agree, they were all out on the piss under MON. But i disagree with your other point. He's not exactly putting it in on the pitch is he? He is a young lad yes, then perhaps it needs someone to point him in the right direction. I couldn't give a f*** what he does in his spare time, but as a pro footballer I would prefere him to stay after training for a couple of hours and practise his abysmal crossing than out on the tiles every night.

Just like to point out mate, under your avater you've got this...

'Supported City Since: Man U V City 96? - God knows - been going all my life, check Birthday, of you care - i dont'

I would change it to-> if you care*

It reads better then ;)

Just like to point out mate, under your avater you've got this...

'Supported City Since: Man U V City 96? - God knows - been going all my life, check Birthday, of you care - i dont'

I would change it to-> if you care*

It reads better then ;)

If i needed the spelling brigade, i'd ask for them. I've known its made no sense for a while, i don't care, i really dont. You know what it means. I actually couldn't be bothered to change it.

You fail to add to an argument and result to picking out spelling mistakes. Nice one.

If i needed the spelling brigade, i'd ask for them. I've known its made no sense for a while, i don't care, i really dont. You know what it means. I actually couldn't be bothered to change it.

You fail to add to an argument and result to picking out spelling mistakes. Nice one.

Bloody hell, what you crying for?? :cry:

It was supposed to be a joke. idiot. get to bed and get some sleep, your clearly over tired :D

Yeh I know he's on loan. But even if he has a wonder season do you think he will come back and challenge for a 1st team place?

Well judging from his crossing ability he needs to practice more! and when did I say every night? Like I said previously in this thread, I have a friend at work who knows Levi's mrs and she knows he's always out. He goes to the local pub on the saffron lane area often aswell. I just wish these younger lads didnt get themselves in this situation, you don't become a great player from an attitude like that. it's my opinion and im entitled to it

Oh your such a smart arse. I might actually go through every last one of your posts on here, marking your errors. Har Har Har!

You don't go on an area, its IN.

Would read better like this: You don't become a great player WITH an attitude like that.

Nice one pal! ;)

I see your point, but if he does leave here, who's to say a championship teams not been watching him and been impressed enough to sign him up?

I see your point, but if he does leave here, who's to say a championship teams not been watching him and been impressed enough to sign him up?

Hmm possibly, I think we should judge the situation at the end of the season. If he bangs in 20+ for the Imps though then i think we should definately hold onto him

Went out thurs night and had the mis-fortune to see Levi, again he was drinking and pissed as a fart. I asked him why he was wasting his career eating fried chicken and gettin drunk every weekend. His answer what do u care i can do what i want i'm not bothered, i'm getttin paid!

The sooner we get a strong disciplined manager the better, hopefully he'll sack this little sponger and he can try to make a living selling aftershave in club toilets

Are you Levi's stalker by any chance?

The fact is that he's always on the lash. My mate at work knows Levi's Mrs so they go out a lot together, and she knows Porter's always out. The young lads just dont seem to have a clue. I would give anything to play for city and some people just don't seem to appreciate it.

Would someone like Roy Keane be seen stumbling out of a nightclub rat arsed when he was playing for Utd? I don't think so.. :rolleyes:

Apparently it happened quite often - and Keane himself admitted as much in his autobiography.

There is a drinking culture in English football. You only have to look at certain members of the national squad - including the captain, who in his youth was notorious as a binge-drinker.

As long as Porter performs to the required standard in his next first-team game, we shouldn't be too worried about how he relaxes off the field.

It hardly seemed to do the likes of Walsh and Elliott (among others) any harm!

Went out thurs night and had the mis-fortune to see Levi, again he was drinking and pissed as a fart. I asked him why he was wasting his career eating fried chicken and gettin drunk every weekend. His answer what do u care i can do what i want i'm not bothered, i'm getttin paid!

The sooner we get a strong disciplined manager the better, hopefully he'll sack this little sponger and he can try to make a living selling aftershave in club toilets

I've been told Porter never goes out drinking except on nights he's entitled to. Furthermore he's well thought of by those who know him. Get off his back. You're like the school snitch. Leicester didn't have a game for nine days when you saw him but heroes of the past - and I mean heroes - went out drinking the night BEFORE a match. Why pick Porter out?

I've been told Porter never goes out drinking except on nights he's entitled to. Furthermore he's well thought of by those who know him. Get off his back. You're like the school snitch. Leicester didn't have a game for nine days when you saw him but heroes of the past - and I mean heroes - went out drinking the night BEFORE a match. Why pick Porter out?

Brilliant.

Would this behaviour have been acceptable to if if it had been Matty Fryatt say, or Andy Johnson last season?

Im getting too old at 35 to hit the clubs and pubs as I used to (hold on, I'm out of breath and the zimmer frame needs to be put down lol) but every time I would go out into London, I`ll be sure to see a load of footy players in the bars and clubs getting wasted. Over the years Ive seen the likes of Ginola, Sherringham and Yorke be so embarrassingly wasted, that if i dared ask them why they are pi$$ed would have probably been so far in that they would have collapsed. I have also heard the same old line from my mates when we discussed there "last night" and they would also come out with stories of what celebs, usually footballers who were seen out on the lash.

I don't know the habits of the Leicester players but I read on here that some are usually out and about town. We sometimes forget that the people who are moaning that they have seen them are too out and about getting hammered with no remorse that they have work the next day. Maybe Levi should be approaching everyone with questions on peoples conscience regarding work the next day?!

Its easy for us to say "but they are footballers" and I must admit that I have seen far too many players who play like they are pi$$ed down the years or in some cases, playing like they don't care but lets cut them some slack, unless of course that they live in pubs and bars and still out until 4am every night!

Brilliant.

Would this behaviour have been acceptable to if if it had been Matty Fryatt say, or Andy Johnson last season?

If getting pissed on a Friday night would turn Fryatt into an 18 goals a season striker he'd have my blessing - even if I was his manager.

I've never subscribed to either nanny State or nanny football clubs.

I don't like being told what to do by anyone at anytime or for any reason - it is 100% why I work for myself - so I'm bloody sure I wouldn't wish to dictate what others do.

Archived