Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Trying to finish a piece of coursework for college. Is well boring. Been trying to find out how the home offices budget works for bout half an hour lol

Corruptly? Symbolically?

See, that's wasn't difficult, was it. :P

My past two days have been interesting.

Yesterday, 15x World Darts Champion Phil Taylor came into my shop. Very friendly guy nice to meet him. Loads of security guards came into our shop getting pics and autographs. At first, we thought he was a shoplifter lol.

Today, been work and got my Sky package. Everything was free today. Installation, line activation, HD+ box. Free. Glad about that.

Been packing my suitcase for my holiday tomorrow. Bulgaria, here we come :D

I hope some Bulgarians recognise my City shirt and scream "Sascho" :thumbup:

5/6 of the way through a week of pure binge drinking. Last night was the traditional end of term shindig where everyone just parties out in the squares on campus. Usually the best night of the year down here but this time the university security staff decided to implement a Berlin Wall style series of checkpoints and only allow a certain amount of people in at any one time. Killed it for me.

Funniest part of the night had to be a girl claiming to be a "massive Chelsea fan" having a rant at me because on the last day of the season I got drunk and single-handedly outsang a bar full of Chelsea supporters while they were 8-1 up and wrapping up the title.

I asked her how many games she'd been to this year and she promptly shut up. lol

had a pretty chillin day until tonight. Was on the way back from the gym and some guy cut me up on an island. Managed to miss him but fooked the car off on a curb which has bent the wheel and probably everything attached to it. The guy drove off. Then got reported for a suspected forearms offence whilst waitin for the recovery truck. Police thought i had a gun lol :L thought they had stopped to see what had happened and then they started shouting at me aha wondered what the fook was goin on.

The lawnmower was finally repaired yesterday and because I was up so early with the baby I cut the grass in the back garden at 730 this morning.

I'm not going to lie - I loved every minute of it.

fooking rock 'n' roll :punk:

had a pretty chillin day until tonight. Was on the way back from the gym and some guy cut me up on an island. Managed to miss him but fooked the car off on a curb which has bent the wheel and probably everything attached to it. The guy drove off. Then got reported for a suspected forearms offence whilst waitin for the recovery truck. Police thought i had a gun lol :L thought they had stopped to see what had happened and then they started shouting at me aha wondered what the fook was goin on.

What?! lol Why?

:ill: I've got man flu. :(

No. You have flu. Stop exaggerating it :whistle:

I was sent off yesterday for the first time in 10 years.

I'm still in a bit of shock.

Straight red but it was a minor so only a four week suspension :thumbup:

What did you get sent off for? Tut tut mister. You should know better!

What did you get sent off for? Tut tut mister. You should know better!

We'd a match against our local rivals and they were leading by 2 points. A teammate was carrying the ball in their half and stopped to turn and their player lunged in on his standing leg and I thoght had broken his ankle. (You can't use your feet to tackle in gaelic) He was jogging back to his teammates after with a big grin on his face so I floored him with a shoulder to the chest (usually a yellow) and then a melee kicked off. Ref gave me a straight red for contributing to a melee (4 weeks) the other guy will get three months for violent conduct.

Not proud of myself for it but I'm not watching a teammate getting hurt like that especially against those shower of c#nts. (usually I'd wait for the next 50 50 ball then nail him but I just couldn't wait this time)

The important thing is we scored a last minute penalty to win by a point.

Edited by FoxyPV

It does mate. About 15 mins in n all so i knew i'd failed, apart from that only had 5 minors :( .. The waiting list is sooo long n all.

I knew when I'd fooked it too.

Had 20 minutes of driving round not really caring, and even got stuck behind a farmer letting his cows from one field into another for 5 minutes. Twat.

Then at the end he asked me to do a bay park and I rushed it in about 10 seconds and smacked the kerb. I didn't care at that point lol