Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not good.

Had one of those nights where you wake up every fvcking hour. Woke up early, pounding headache, blocked nose, cough, really "flu-ish". Had to go to school, so had energy drink on the way there to wake myself up. Nothing doing.

Got to school, had Diphtheria/Tetanus/Whooping Cough injections, which made me feel worse.

And I have a major mid-year year exam tomorrow, which im nowhere near ready for.

Bugger. :frusty:

Edited by ACF

I've realised I'm probably mentally/emotionally unstable.

Welcome to the club. As long as you don't kill/ rape/ torture anyone you'll be fine. :thumbup:

Congrats to Sam

Edited by FoxyPV

Got the job.

Well done.

Today was pretty rubbish and boring - Getting abit pissed off that I (A temporary worker) is having to look after someone who has been took on over me as a permanent employee (Well he's on trial), i'm having to show him what to do, he's got no kit, e.t.c.

Edited by Matt

Resorted back to the easy life, (hard to believe for someone just finished 1st year at uni!) picked up 5 boxes full of rare car brochures (1,200 odd) off my Dad who hasn't got the time to sell them for a tonne.

So yeah if anyone is after a collectable brochure for their car dated 1980-2008, in particular Audi and VW drop me a pm.

Ebay is going to become a right friend, looking at getting to classic car shows also.

I have my driving test tomorow which was supposed to be today.

Only problem is; I havent got a confirmation letter because of the changed date and I'm panicking now because it says on the directgov site you require it. However, the man on the phone did say I wouldn't get one. I worry.

And also, I keep thinking that its not tomorow.

He said on the phone, Tuesday, your test is Thursday. Now that is tomorow right, because if it was next week he would have said 'Next thursday' wouldn't he? As well as that, he said that I wouldn't recieve my confirmation letter. Thats got to be because of the close dates, surely.

Obviousley my driving instructer has moved other people aside to take me for the test and all that stuff but I keep thinking that I have got the date wrong.

Edited by Fox92

Well done.

Today was pretty rubbish and boring - Getting abit pissed off that I (A temporary worker) is having to look after someone who has been took on over me as a permanent employee (Well he's on trial), i'm having to show him what to do, he's got no kit, e.t.c.

Today was pretty shit.

This lad (hmmmm wasn't gonna say it but foreigner - Not from a country in the EU, Unskilled) has now stabbed me and someone else in the back.

He was took into the office today to be told he isn't good enough and they will not be taking him on a permanent contract, he turns around and tells them that I have been slowing him down and taking his work to make it look like i've done it to make myself look like i've done more and look better. Fuck off.

Now i've had alot off time for this lad, i've shown him how to do things, he's actually slowed me down by doing this, i've got him out the shit when he's done something wrong, yet he decides to stab me in the back when the shit hits the fan and he's in trouble, thanks alot.

Consiquently he's still been fucked off, but I still had 'words' from the boss, he's made me look bad, dropped me in the shit for something i've not even done and caused arguements.

Cunt.

I have my driving test tomorow which was supposed to be today.

Only problem is; I havent got a confirmation letter because of the changed date and I'm panicking now because it says on the directgov site you require it. However, the man on the phone did say I wouldn't get one. I worry.

And also, I keep thinking that its not tomorow.

He said on the phone, Tuesday, your test is Thursday. Now that is tomorow right, because if it was next week he would have said 'Next thursday' wouldn't he? As well as that, he said that I wouldn't recieve my confirmation letter. Thats got to be because of the close dates, surely.

Obviousley my driving instructer has moved other people aside to take me for the test and all that stuff but I keep thinking that I have got the date wrong.

lol My days lad, what are you on?