Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

So, I have this problem. Well.

Me and my mate (who has a girlfriend as it is) both think this girl is fit at college (mainly because she is). Obviousley, we know who she is and all that - Not that well though. In fact, does she know who we are is the question? Anyway, I had a few the other day and then added her on facebook. She accepted me as a friend.

Now, I don't know what to do.

All my mates say I should just to talk to her on facebook like. But I don't know what to say, I think it's abit dopey to talk to someone over facebook I don't really know that well in person and I'm scared. Will she think I'm a pervert or what?

Then again, I look at it like I only live once and I should just talk to her before she gets with someone else really.

Thats how my day has been for some days now.

Stupid I know, your guess is as good as mine.

Me and my mate (who has a girlfriend as it is) both think this girl is fit at college (mainly because she is). Obviousley, we know who she is and all that - Not that well though. In fact, does she know who we are is the question? Anyway, I had a few the other day and then added her on facebook. She accepted me as a friend.

All my mates say I should just to talk to her on facebook like. But I don't know what to say, I think it's abit dopey to talk to someone over facebook I don't really know that well in person and I'm scared. Will she think I'm a pervert or what?

Then again, I look at it like I only live once and I should just talk to her before she gets with someone else really.

Not if you don't say things that she may class as inappropriate :giggle:

Just talk to her. Try and grow closer together and then talk to her at school. Then see how you feel with her and if it goes good, ask her out :thumbup:

On the other hand you could just say. Me, you, SEXYTIME!

Edited by JoeLCFC

Oh my. It's a foxhateram moment all over again. :giggle:

Do a Lamby - post some pics of her on here. On that basis we'll all be able to give you sage advice on your next move.

There's no quicker way to a girl's heart than posting pictures of her (that she doesn't know about) on an internet forum so strangers can pass comment on her. lol

Do the sensible thing and invite her out on FB, get absolutely wrote off and make a dick out of yourself and see what happens from there.

Next time you're at college wear one of your Beatles t-shirts and a pair of them round shades Lennon used to wear. Then just walk up to her and say "What's poppin babe? Sock up".

Also, when I was chasin the ladies I always found that a tash helps so probably just grow a tash and you should be sorted with some gash by the end of June.

TASH = GASH

• Like 4

Screw that what I said earlier, in the words of her "oh im not gonna make any promises not to do anything with anyone".....bye then

You missed out on an opportunity there youth!

Don't bite your nose off to spite your face, all you should be worried about at your age is if she's gonna do oat with you :D

Screw that what I said earlier, in the words of her "oh im not gonna make any promises not to do anything with anyone".....bye then

Three words Lamby.

Friends.

With.

Benefits.

Basically all the joys of a relationship with none of the pesky faithfulness or buying presents issues. What I'm trying to say is you can fuck and chuck.

Three words Lamby.

Friends.

With.

Benefits.

Basically all the joys of a relationship with none of the pesky faithfulness or buying presents issues. What I'm trying to say is you can fuck and chuck.

Has to be one of the funniest sayings i have ever read :giggle:

And on that note, i am very lost in the Lamby girlfriends saga lol

Has to be one of the funniest sayings i have ever read :giggle:

And on that note, i am very lost in the Lamby girlfriends saga lol

I'm lost in it too.

However I do know of 2 other people who want me, so it aint that bad