Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

England U21 v Montenegro U21

• 2 weeks later...
Reckon i would be able to pick tickets up on the night?

To be honest i'm not sure. If you are going to pick tickets up on friday I personally would ring the ticket office and book your tickets now. I'll try and get the images off the ticketing site and upload them on here.

The Kop is nearly full

East Stand - Fullish

West Stand - Full near the tunnel Dougouts.

North Stand - Fullish

To be honest i'm not sure. If you are going to pick tickets up on friday I personally would ring the ticket office and book your tickets now. I'll try and get the images off the ticketing site and upload them on here.

The Kop is nearly full

East Stand - Fullish

West Stand - Full near the tunnel Dougouts.

North Stand - Fullish

Hmm :unsure:

Thanks anyways Ashley. That's much appreciated. West Stand is certainly a no-go even if i had free tickets and no-one else sat there. North Stand...nope, East stand, possibly in K :unsure: and Kop...we'll see.

Cheers again

Hmm :unsure:

Thanks anyways Ashley. That's much appreciated. West Stand is certainly a no-go even if i had free tickets and no-one else sat there. North Stand...nope, East stand, possibly in K :unsure: and Kop...we'll see.

Cheers again

EnglandTicketSales.jpg

Sold Out

Limited Seats

Seats Available

Archived