Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

Stoke - post match reactions

A man in the Stoke end shouted town full of...

Yep you guessd it.

The police pounced, and it all escalated.

Was it town full of very good natured beautiful people?????

No...i didn't think so :D:D

Tis was town full of Pakis wasn't it???

Oh Great!!!!

Actally it pissed me well off.

Not that i was offended.

But cos it woke me up.

I was having a lovely nap in my seat and the bastards woke me up! :angry:

In all seriousness,ive had a ST for over 15 years and i nearly walked out in the 1st half.

It was total shit.

BUT again to try and defend Megson,he tried something,it didn't work,he changed and put Fryatt and Hume on and it worked.

Lets hope he has learnt from his mistake of playing DJ,MDvV and Cort.

If however he starts with them against Wolves, im gonna chuck my ST at Jobbers gut!

two goals in two games, if he scores in the next fixture ill get him on the back of my shirt and change my avatar from ronaldo to fryatt, not that theyre in the same league though :unsure:

Already on the back of my England shirt heh.

Wasn't happy when i heard he might be off to Wolves. Nice to see him back with good fitness - always has seemed to be his problem.

Cort's such a waste of a buy. If we hadn't got him we could have got someone like McLeod who'd probably see there's less competition for the first team. >_> Bitterly dissapointed with him.

And I'd like to see where all the Fryatt haters are right now, he's won/kept us in us 2 games and I notice there's a lack of 'Fatty Fryatt' being posted around the board when his name is mentioned now.

Don't get too cocky. Fryatt served his time in the reserves recently, got himself fit, remotivated himself, found some form and continued that later in the first team. There's a good argument that says he's our best striker right now.

Whether that means he's going to be a good Championship goalscorer is another matter because Fryatt's got about as much competition right now as Gulliver in a boxing match against a Lilliput local.

I say this because Matty Fryatt's not changed. He was different last season because what we saw then was nothing like the guy we signed despite widespread denial by the fans because a) he wasn't fit and b) he wasn't functioning properly for various reasons, as he well knows.

Now he's back to being himself but that didn't make a 15 goals a season striker when he joined us. More like 10 or 12.

So lets see if he can improve enough to get the rest and if he can really take on fast, strong, mobile defenders on a consistent basis.

Because otherwise we still won't score enough goals for promotion. I'll be watching with interest and wishing him luck. His perceived faults don't matter. Plenty of good strikers have lacked certain qualities. All that matters is what he's good at. All that matters is scoring goals and how he links with the team in terms of assists and attitude.

Archived