Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Ian Brown

I have it. Now the roses are my favourite band of all time and i have loved most of Ian's stuff to date, bit this last album just doesn't do it for me. usually it takes a few listens to get into any album, but i have listened to World Is Yours 10 times now and i still think it's crap, the reviews were right for once.

I quite like some of Brown's work but he's never really done it for me. Though the Stone Roses were a good band who made a very good first record they are still perhaps the most over-rated band who aren't Nirvana imo.

Or Radiohead??

I liked some of the Roses stuff and want to hear Brown's latest so I am watching this space carefully.

I quite like some of Brown's work but he's never really done it for me. Though the Stone Roses were a good band who made a very good first record they are still perhaps the most over-rated band who aren't Nirvana imo.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

under rated imo

Yea the Orchestral cds ok... That song with Sinead O'Connor is soooooo typical of his politically motivated songs, good tho. Bit like the Manics in that respect, and that only!

what, so it's pretentious, musically inept, egotistical, cock-rock bollocks???

hmmm, i gave it a proper thru-listen today, and it really didn't rock my world, there were a few goodies (sister rose and you and me forever) not really any baddies. he obviously got a violin and bible for christmas last. ;)

i realise now why he said for us to forget his previous albums, cos they're better

• 1 month later...

Archived