Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darkzzz_

Help...Ps3 or Xbox 360?

That is correct, it is very different which is why I like it, sure the novelty will wear off but for now it's very enjoyable.
:unsure: That's funny because I'm sure I own it on PC... having played and completed it!! Perhaps I was dreaming!!!! :whistle:

Quality, quality game!!!!! :)

What about Portal aswel? I've heard mixed reviews about it, not everyones cup of tea like, but sounds interesting. It says on the box the best videogame deal in history, with all the content, i'm not sure you can argue.

And Phube, crikey, it must be good if you've got it (as its not on Wii, is it?). I reckon Phubes secretly bought a 360, but he'll say he's got it on PC :thumbup:

What about Portal aswel? I've heard mixed reviews about it, not everyones cup of tea like, but sounds interesting. It says on the box the best videogame deal in history, with all the content, i'm not sure you can argue.

And Phube, crikey, it must be good if you've got it (as its not on Wii, is it?). I reckon Phubes secretly bought a 360, but he'll say he's got it on PC :thumbup:

Portal is amazing... really good FP-Puzzler!!! Makes you think in different ways!!

Proof!!

OB.jpg

:P

Portal is amazing... really good FP-Puzzler!!! Makes you think in different ways!!

Proof!!

OB.jpg

:P

lol:thumbup:

Well, i guess i cant say much to that lol

Had a go on Half Life 2, good game, had a quick go on Team Fortress aswel, seems quite hard, everything seems to move so fast lol but probably just need to get used to it lol

360 is great...but then it breaks...and then Microsoft mess you about with the repair.

Everybody I know who has a 360, has had it break down. Quite frankly, this is not good enough. Microsoft ought to know better. But then I can never understand why people would buy one. Just beef up your PC. All those '360 Exclusives' you can then get for your PC. And that includes Mass Effect which is out soon on PC.

Buy a PS3.

And yes The Orange Box is quality. I have it on PS3!

Just a week to go to GT5 Prologue! :thumbup:

Everybody I know who has a 360, has had it break down. Quite frankly, this is not good enough. Microsoft ought to know better. But then I can never understand why people would buy one. Just beef up your PC. All those '360 Exclusives' you can then get for your PC. And that includes Mass Effect which is out soon on PC.

Buy a PS3.

i know three people with an xbox360 4 including me and nobody has had any trouble , i think the older ones had problems but the recent ones seem to be fine buy an xbox 360 because they are the best all round value and xbox live is worth it alone

Buy a PS3.

So why didnt you beef up your PC instead of buying a PS3? lol

I did both! :thumbup:

Why? You said they're the same basically, practice what you preach man!

Just brought me self a PS3 today, how much does it cost to play online??

£30 quid a month. No, im only jokin fella, although being a 360man myself, im pretty sure the PS3 online is free.

On a side note on The Orange Box, i've been on Poratal, absolutely love it, i got to about Level 14 in about an hour, and thought this aint that hard, how come i've read it takes about 3/4 hours to complete. Now i understand, it really gets difficult at the end, i'm seriously stuck, and its took me about an hour to do 2 levels! Really difficult, greatfun though and really gets you thinking. :thumbup:

Just brought me self a PS3 today, how much does it cost to play online??

Well done for making one of the best purchases you could make. :thumbup:

In answer to your question. Absolutely nothing. And for absolutely nothing you can't complain about the service.

Make sure you buy a Jabra BT headset, COD4, 6 Vegas, Motorstorm and GT5 Prologue (out next week). Then you're sorted.

Expect arguments with the missus though!

:blink:

Well done for making one of the best purchases you could make. :thumbup:

In answer to your question. Absolutely nothing. And for absolutely nothing you can't complain about the service.

Make sure you buy a Jabra BT headset, COD4, 6 Vegas, Motorstorm and GT5 Prologue (out next week). Then you're sorted.

Expect arguments with the missus though!

:blink:

Thanks for that! :thumbup:

Got Motorstorm and resistance: fall of man free in the bundle, and the mrs brought Uncharted drake's fortune - currently downloading Gran Tourismo hd2 concept for free from the store thing which is quite cool!

Might purchase pes 2008 tomorrow!

Thanks for that! :thumbup:

Got Motorstorm and resistance: fall of man free in the bundle, and the mrs brought Uncharted drake's fortune - currently downloading Gran Tourismo hd2 concept for free from the store thing which is quite cool!

Might purchase pes 2008 tomorrow!

Ooops, forgot about Drake's. Very good game. Beware PES 2008 though. Although I haven't played it, I do know it's prone to slow down, especially online. I am a PES fan, had quite a few on PS2, but FIFA 08 might be the better option at the mo. At least until the next PES is out. I think some members on here have a league going.

Gran Tourismo HD is a good demo - gives an idea of what can be done with the PS3, but it soon gets a bit dull as there's no AI to race against. Just your own times.

Colin Mcrae DIRT is an excellent racing game. I forgot that one too. >_<

I just got Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. Anyone else got it? I'll take you out!

Ooops, forgot about Drake's. Very good game. Beware PES 2008 though. Although I haven't played it, I do know it's prone to slow down, especially online. I am a PES fan, had quite a few on PS2, but FIFA 08 might be the better option at the mo. At least until the next PES is out. I think some members on here have a league going.

Gran Tourismo HD is a good demo - gives an idea of what can be done with the PS3, but it soon gets a bit dull as there's no AI to race against. Just your own times.

Colin Mcrae DIRT is an excellent racing game. I forgot that one too. >_<

I just got Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. Anyone else got it? I'll take you out!

Thanks for advise!

Is Assassins Creed as good as it looks??

Thanks for advise!

Is Assassins Creed as good as it looks??

I have Assassins Creed and yes it is as good as it looks. It'll blow you away for about 2 hours. After that, the gameplay becomes quite repetitive, you'll do the first couple of assassinations, and then you'll put it down. It's one of those games that you'll have to keep coming back to for a few hours at a time and then put away for a week or so. It's great fun to start off with, and yes I guess it still is, but it's repetitive.

Get Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. Quality. Improvement on the original, much sharper, and more responsive. The added sprint feature improves things no end. A welcome distraction to COD4. You could argue the online features are better than COD4 from 'a team perspective'. Everyone has headsets and it's more coordinated in its approach. More tactical shall we say?

Quality stuff, get it!

:D

On a side note on The Orange Box, i've been on Poratal, absolutely love it, i got to about Level 14 in about an hour, and thought this aint that hard, how come i've read it takes about 3/4 hours to complete. Now i understand, it really gets difficult at the end, i'm seriously stuck, and its took me about an hour to do 2 levels! Really difficult, greatfun though and really gets you thinking. :thumbup:

Told ya.. the only problem with it is the fact it's too short, supposedly there is a sequel on the way! :D

Archived