Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darkzzz_

Help...Ps3 or Xbox 360?

Ive pre ordered GTAIV. Gonna be awesome. The only game ive ever pre ordered!

Ive loved all the GTA's even GTA2.

I might have to pre-order it. Where'd you get it and how much? I heard game are doing some sort of deal where if you pre-order it you get like 200 microsoft points or something. Dont quote me on that though.

I might have to pre-order it. Where'd you get it and how much? I heard game are doing some sort of deal where if you pre-order it you get like 200 microsoft points or something. Dont quote me on that though.

Yeah that is true, dont have a link sorry. I got it off ebay, £34 delivered.

I loved my Dreamcast. Shenmue was awesome.

shemnue was fooking immense, graphics were quality for a dreamcast and the game was cool too. Unfortunately I never managed to play shenmue 2 but If someone was to give me shenmue and a dreamcast I would play it all the time like I used too.

I thought the arcade ones were a premium with some arcade games?

Either way, with Blue ray winning the war, there reducing in price, i've got a PS3 but i'm thinking of buying one and playing chipped games on it, and saving the PS3 for online games!!!

They are dirt cheap now for what you get, with the recent price decrease. Thats a bargain that one, except its an arcade one i think.

On a side note, my Orange Box arrived today. Might have to give it a whirl later.

Come play TF with me, we can die in unison.

Come play TF with me, we can die in unison.

I'm sure that will be the case with me lol

I've never actually played TF before, i've heard its very good and you have to play a different role i.e medic or engineer, sounds different to the usual COD4/Halo.

EDIT: To Coale, the arcade 360's have a smaller HDD (1GB i think) compared to the Premiums 20GB, but you obviously get the arcade games with the Arcade one.

I'm sure that will be the case with me lol

I've never actually played TF before, i've heard its very good and you have to play a different role i.e medic or engineer, sounds different to the usual COD4/Halo.

EDIT: To Coale, the arcade 360's have a smaller HDD (1GB i think) compared to the Premiums 20GB, but you obviously get the arcade games with the Arcade one.

That is correct, it is very different which is why I like it, sure the novelty will wear off but for now it's very enjoyable.

Actually San Andreas wasn't released on the PC was it? Wouldn't hold your breath.

:unsure: That's funny because I'm sure I own it on PC... having played and completed it!! Perhaps I was dreaming!!!! :whistle:

On a side note, my Orange Box arrived today. Might have to give it a whirl later.

Quality, quality game!!!!! :)

:unsure: That's funny because I'm sure I own it on PC... having played and completed it!! Perhaps I was dreaming!!!! :whistle:

Yeah I remembred after I posted that that they did.

You still suck though Phube. Big phat round eggs.

:blink:

Do they both come in a cutesy version, with pretty primary colours and fluffy animals? :unsure:

Archived